Page 2 of 424 (6356 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:57 PM | Locked

Back from the Dentist ,Had 2 root canals done on my front bottom teeth ,  right now my mouth is somewhat sore just from the procdure . but i'm sure it will feel alot better by tomorrow . I didn't see that one coming .. LOL  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:04 PM | Locked

OUCH!!! Poor Barbara. I never heard of having two root canals in one day. And, you say you are not a hurting puppy?. Just the shots into the jaws of the front teeth cause me terrible pain. OUCH. Bless your heart.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:08 PM | Locked

Sukochi, I'll tell you my teeth were hurting so bad form the work he did the last time that this is a peice of cake. All of the numb has worn off and it already feels so much better . it's sore don't get me worng ,it is just a differnt sore and manageable . Barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:16 PM | Locked

Barbara, poor baby, I'm sending you healing hugs.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,367
Points 37,265
Linda replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:20 PM | Locked

Barbara:

Back from the Dentist ,Had 2 root canals done on my front bottom teeth ,  right now my mouth is somewhat sore just from the procdure . but i'm sure it will feel alot better by tomorrow . I didn't see that one coming .. LOL  Barbara

Poor Barbara, can you eat ice cream? That's usually a good cure for what ails ya!! Happy Pill hopes you feel better soon!! Lots of Hugs! Thanks for all you did at retreat. Love you.  Take care of yourself.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:40 PM | Locked

Susie

I will praying for your son and hope that he is safe.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:42 PM | Locked

Barbara

Ouch...hope that takes care of the problem.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,459
Points 243,942
Thea replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:42 PM | Locked

Barbara - my heart goes out to you!  I can not imagine all that work in one day!  Whew!

It has been a day here - My kitty, Rocky, is at the vets - I am awaiting to hear from them whether I can go and pick him up and bring him home on some sort of meds to make him better or if they are going to hospitalize him.  Rocky will be 14 on the 18th of September.  He is a Red Tabby - pretty cat - all mine - doesn't like to be around anyone else... He has never had any health problems before - his brother - we went through blockage and teeth problems but Rocky has been a rock.  I felt so bad for him today and took him in immediately - I picked him up and he meowed painfully at me.  Cats are so good at hiding problems till it is too late - I am hopeful that we caught this - whatever it is on time.  They are waiting for some blood test results.  I told them to fix him - didn't care how but to fix him...lol... 

Been a busy day besides that - raked up in the back yard for Jay to come home and use his chipper on - we are going to mix this in over where we took the rotten shed down... 

Got in the hot tub after I raked and it was HOT... turned the temp down on it to 99 - it was above 104 - whew - that is as high as the thermostat on it goes - but the pool is a cool 80 and the hot tub was too hot...teehee... took me a minute or two to be able to sit down but I did and got a massage from the jets but could only stay in about 10 minutes...

Worked on Snowmen today am down to the last 3 blocks - TUV are all in one and then W - and finally XYZ is the last.  TUV is almost done... keeps me busy - sewing machine sitting is not in my forte for the time being... but soon I will be back there... 

3 days now till Grands arrive - I am so excited... got the living room rearranged and we will set up the tent outside to day and the gazebo as we plan on being out there for most of the weekend and that will get us away from the bugs should they be out and heavy... I will start tomorrow bombing the yard for them - we don't have a big problem here but i would rather have none...

Well, waiting for the phone and I hate waiting...

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 5:45 PM | Locked

Oh Barbara...OUCH!! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

I just popped in t post picks of DD's 2012Tote in my gallery. She's very pleased with it. She started the week knowing which fabric she wanted to use, but not sure what she was going to do with it besides making a school bag. Then she saw the bag that Azhnova Luybov (Did I spell that right??)  posted in the gallery afew days ago and was inspired...not by the zentangle, but by the design. (Actually with her skills at thread painting, I'm suprised she hasn't tried zentangle yet...)  Anyway, Its a really cool tote which she says she hopes will inspire someone else.

Now I'm off to fry some zucchini and make my DH happy...

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 6:41 PM | Locked

Guess what I'm baking after DH left this note in my cake holder?

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:33 PM | Locked

Gee, Mary. I like the way he thinks.... 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:53 PM | Locked

Mary

If I am not mistaken that is a Princess House cake plate.  Would be pretty full of cookies.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:04 PM | Locked

Mary, guess you'd better make that man of yours some CC cookies .LOL, cute hint by the way . good to see you here as well . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:07 PM | Locked

Thanks everyone for your well wishes ,right now my mouth hurts real bad, me an mr, happy pill will be getting together soon . I tired to put that off but it is really hurting right now.. hopefully well be better in a couple of days .  

Thea ,you have fun with those grand kids of yours , but no more cartwheels ok.. we want you healthy for Iowa.  Hope kitty gets well soon.  barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:10 PM | Locked

Linda ,I would love some Ice cream but right now my mouth is so sensitive I don't think it could handle the cold .  and you are welcome  I just kept evryone excited ,you did all the work . and I love my faith doll .she is a beauty . barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Page 2 of 424 (6356 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use