Page 3 of 5 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 61 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,144
Points 14,810
Dawn replied on Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:54 AM

I have noticed the site being faster now . . . before, not so much, but seems lots better now!  Thanks for working to keep the site running smoothly!!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,335
QCA Admin replied on Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:02 AM

Ginny:

Dear QCA administration,  here are problems in he blogs again.  How do they keep slipping in?     Ginny

Hi Ginny,

The spammers are everywhere. I clean them out of the main blog feed. If you have spammers posting in the comments of your personal blog, just send me the link to your blog and I can ban and delete them. 

It is a recurring issue that we can work to combat together. 

QCA Mandy

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:34 PM

Today or should I say this evening it took me well over and hour to finally get on the site. Wonder if it is due to all the extra traffic today .first of month .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:47 PM

It does seem slow again.  Yesterday was better but slow again today.

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Points 60
Debbi replied on Fri, Aug 31 2012 7:22 PM

I am tired of all the emails to join. I have a membership and get an email to join at least once a week

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,822
Points 67,945
Bonita replied on Sat, Sep 1 2012 7:34 AM

Barbara, I had the same problem  last night I just finialy gave up. Seems to be working OK this morning just a bit slow.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,090

Yesterday I could not get in at all. This morning it is better but it is also pretty early in the morning.

Starling

Please visit my blog at http://walkinglifespathagain.blogspot.com/

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 1 2012 9:09 AM

Yes it is still kinda slow , this always happen  the first of the month when all the new contest and patterns are displayed, seems like we get bombarded with people we never see on here. At one time yesterday  I saw there were 75 members on here and over 200 guest, Great for the club,bad on the website.  I was like booted off yesterday afternoon and could not get back on for well over an hour. it was really frustrating as I was in the middle of doing something . Just be patient all,I know its really frustrating . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 1 2012 9:11 AM

Gee, I sound like I'm working here, LOL    good think I love this place.. 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,585
Points 51,795
Ginny replied on Sat, Sep 1 2012 9:53 AM

It doesn't help that it seems that is also the time we get all of these false blogs that show up for things that are not related -and now this morning -a new wauy they are getting in on our regular comment section about reverse mortgages or some such.  

Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 2 2012 7:41 AM

Mandy ,this site has been acting strange  all weekend ,difficult to get on site, error messages , post not posting or taking a very long time to post, or once onsite losing connection , New members are really having a hard time as they are getting invalid credentials ,  it is getting extremely frustrating,for most of us. It almot acts like we have a virus or something in here.  Just making you aware , It is really becoming an annoying problem

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613

I just updated my browser from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome. The difference in the pages loading is so much faster. I still have a choice to use Internet Explorer as it downloads it's own link onto the desktop. I think I'm going to like being able to zip through again.  

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 2 2012 8:01 AM

Stephanie, thanks I have goggle chrome but have not used it maybe I try an switch and see how it works

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Sun, Sep 2 2012 8:03 AM

Stephanie:

I just updated my browser from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome. The difference in the pages loading is so much faster. I still have a choice to use Internet Explorer as it downloads it's own link onto the desktop. I think I'm going to like being able to zip through again.  

I use Chrome for most everything.  Internet Explorer gives me problems.  I don't seem to have as many problems with this site as others report, although, I was having trouble earlier in the week with it being extremely slow.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 2 2012 8:15 AM

Sheri, I use IE and have for a long time ,I have not had problems with it ,except for an occasioal "not wroking" but it gets me right back on.  Now on my laptop thats a whole differnet problem .It hates my laptop. I have no reason why, it is always losing connection there. I don't use my laptop much for that reason, plus I just really don't care much for them. . Maybe I should try the chrome on my laptop and see if it work better. anyway with IE this is the only site I have a problem with . everything else works just fine.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 3 of 5 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use