Unable to see digital issues of Easy Quilts Magazine

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55
EMills Posted: Mon, Aug 6 2012 4:39 PM

I have been enjoying my new membership with Quilters Club of America. I can see the digital issues of all of the magazines except for Easy Quilts. A couple of days ago I was able to see this magazine but now when I click on the link I get an error message saying the server isn't available or has been removed. I have tried for 2 days now and get the same message each time. Is anyone else having a problem seeing this magazine's online issues?

Thanks,

EMills

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Mon, Aug 6 2012 10:55 PM

E Mills

I am not sure what is happening.  I just went to Easy Quilts and everything worked like it should.  I hope they get this problem worked out for you.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 776,790

Hi EMills,

Sorry to hear you are unable to read the digital issue of Easy Quilts. Please try cleaning out your computer's cookies/cache. Sometimes computers think they know what you want but that is not always the case. If you clean these areas out, your computer will forget you looked at this page and it may come up for you. Please let us know if you have any other issues. 

Thank you for being a QCA member, we are happy you are enjoying your membership!

QCA Mandy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 25
SLeClerc replied on Mon, Aug 20 2012 7:56 PM

I am a new subscriber and when I click on Easy Quilts magazine I am taken to the page and when I try to log in, I am taken to the page where I am asked to pay again. What am I doing wrong?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 77
Points 1,215

Are you trying to see the digital issues from the Home Page link or the magazines link?  Home Page link (first entry on the left side of the page) is where to view them... The magazines link at the top on the menu bar takes you to the subscribe to Easy Quilts...

stitcheraz

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 25
SLeClerc replied on Tue, Aug 21 2012 4:57 PM

Thank you, that worked!

Shirley

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use