QUILTERS FROM CHILE

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 8 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 275

YES I AM FOM SANTIAGO , THESE DAYA A TOOK SHORT VACATION AN I AN IN THE BEACH, ALGARROBO IN A NAME CALL SAN ALFONSO DEL MAR, SO IF SOMEBODY TRAVEL TO CHILE I CAN SHARE THE DEPARTMENT! AND ALSO THE JOY OF QUILTING.ADDING TO QUILTING I ALSO HAVE READ ABOUT QUILTING THROGH NOVELS , FRON CHIAVERRINI AND OTHERS IT GAVES ME A SENSE ABOUT HOW QUITING IS PART OF THE NORTH AMERICAN CULTURE .

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,537
Points 416,944
gini replied on Fri, Jul 13 2012 11:17 PM

My son in law has traveled many times to your country.   He used to bring  students here to work.   He loves your country.   Someday, we will get him to guide us in chile, so we can see your beautiful country, too.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,499
Points 48,285
Angele replied on Sat, Jul 14 2012 3:29 PM

Christel welcome to QCAFUN from up north...in Canada. I hope you will find all the help you need here. It is great to hear from all corners of the world.  Please post pictures of your quilts. I would love to see them.

Angèle  from NWO

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 275

i hope to see you in chile

siceely

christel

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 275

thanks, actualy i have only one big proyect ready , but I will take it a picture!!!!

sincerely

Christel

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Sat, Jul 14 2012 5:16 PM

Cristel, bien venidos.  Esto es un grupo maravilloso.  La gente is tan simpatica, y por ellos he aprendido mucho. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use