Anyone use the Quilt cut 2?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 180
Lynski46157 Posted: Tue, Jul 10 2012 6:37 PM

I am looking at the purchase of a Quilt Cut 2, but would like some feedback from a real user.  I have an Accuquilt Go! I hardly use.  Too much fabric waste.  I notice I am slipping more and more cutting with a ruler and rotary.  You all know we need to  make accurate cuts.  Anyone?

Thanks, Lynn

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 180

Thank you!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 185
Linda R. replied on Tue, Jul 10 2012 8:35 PM

My husband bought me one for Christmas last year.  It was intimidating at first and took me a couple months to learn to use it properly.  Lots to learn about it, but honestly, I have loved it and experienced very little waste.  The nice part is that everything is cut to "exact" dimensions.  I am hearing that the newer version is even better - but you almost can't wear this out.  I like mine. 

Linda from Texas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Jul 10 2012 9:18 PM

Lyn

I have the Quilt Cut 2 and really like it.  However I have found that I use my June Taylor Shape Cut ruler even more the the quilt cut.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,726
Points 364,652
Kris replied on Tue, Jul 10 2012 10:23 PM

I love the Quilt Cut 2. I've had it for eight years and it is still my main tool for cutting. I have a GO! collecting dust in a corner. I like the Shape Cut that Nana mentioned for when I'm making a lot of the same cuts over and over.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 60
Carla replied on Sun, Mar 2 2014 5:13 PM

I am trying to justify spending this much money on a cutter but saw this demo'd at a quilt expo and love what it seems to do..have you changed your opinion on it since your 2012 post?

Anyone else use the QuiltCut2 and have any comments?

Carla/OR

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 180

I have had mine two years and love it....so worth the investment. It is my only cutting system. Easy, accurate .

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use