Yeah at last more fabric

Page 3 of 6 (78 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 77 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Frances - I think Gini was looking at the piece in the picture right above the picture of the footprint fabric. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 435
Points 6,960
Mz M replied on Thu, Jul 5 2012 6:09 PM

Kris, NICE haul and thank you for doing your part to boost our economy. Love your fabric choices, especially the ones on the left with the flowers. Actually, they are all beautiful. Bet you had fun!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,473
Points 362,102
Kris replied on Thu, Jul 5 2012 7:00 PM

MNnancy:

Yum, yum, Kris!  I love them all!  Good job on boosting the economy!  Whimsical cats is going to be fun.  That's a lot of the royal blue (upper right) - a backing?

Nancy,

the royal blue is a backing fabric (108 inches wide). Not sure it will end up as backing though.

The "Whimsical Cats" book is actually for painting but the pull out in the centre will work for appliqué or embroidery. The bonus is that when the flip it over there are "Whimsical Dogs".

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,473
Points 362,102
Kris replied on Thu, Jul 5 2012 7:01 PM

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Kris - did you and Pat go to Keepsake Quilting's tent sale??? 

I went to it las month. Pat wasn't well that day. I bought over 50 yards that day. It was heaven.

This recent purchase came from "Bits 'n' Pieces" in Pelham, NH. Fantastic shop.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,473
Points 362,102
Kris replied on Thu, Jul 5 2012 7:02 PM

Marie:
Did Pat make the same dent in her checkbook?

No. She shopped for a specific project. FQ's mainly.

Marie:
I absolutely love the cream and tan fabrics on the top left, what are they destined for?

A place in my stash. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Thu, Jul 5 2012 7:03 PM

frances, 7th picture down

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,473
Points 362,102
Kris replied on Thu, Jul 5 2012 7:03 PM

Mz M:

Kris, NICE haul and thank you for doing your part to boost our economy. Love your fabric choices, especially the ones on the left with the flowers. Actually, they are all beautiful. Bet you had fun!!

Thanks. I sure did. Fabric shops and bookstores are dangerous places for my wallet.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 365
Points 6,820

Kris:

This recent purchase came from "Bits 'n' Pieces" in Pelham, NH. Fantastic shop.

Yes, I like that shop very much.  I go there too!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Thu, Jul 5 2012 8:10 PM

nice haul, kris.   what are you doing with the blue and qhite dots?  the bundle of fabric looks good, do you have a plan for that?    hmm, i think these would all fit nicely into my stash.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,473
Points 362,102
Kris replied on Thu, Jul 5 2012 8:58 PM

No plans Gini. I just couldn't leave them in the shop.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,282
Points 173,413
Marie replied on Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:04 AM

Kris:

Marie:
I absolutely love the cream and tan fabrics on the top left, what are they destined for?

A place in my stash. LOL

You know what Kris, I made a nice place on my shelf if you'd like to stash it here.  : )

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,497
Points 30,470
Diana replied on Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:25 AM

I just decided that no more fabric budget for me.....lol    Gini, Barbara and Nana know just what I mean, too.   I'm going to start using what I have with no more purchases for a while.  Anyone need to take bets on how long it will take for me to break my promise to myself????    DH even says it's beginning to not be so funny with the insane amount of fabric I have, and I'm beginning to feel he's right.  I should have a sale on my fabric stash and only set aside the ones I know I can't live without.   What do you all think????  And now I'm storing fabric for the quilt guild too.  I'm just running out of room.....HELP!!!!!!  

Diana in East Tn.  

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,538
Points 23,145
Susie replied on Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:39 AM

Diana--Post pictures here of your fabric that you aren't really attached to...maybe it will be just what someone else is looking for :)

I am always on the lookout for fabrics to fill in on projects that I've got partly planned.  That's why I like the footprint fabric Frances showed.  It would go superbly with one of my quilts that I'm really struggling to find a border/backing for.

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:29 AM

You all have shown fabrics that could fit into my stash quite nicely thank you very much. Well except for the batiks maybe but I'm coming around to those...so it might be a nice start to a new stash. My batik stash looks like a little blip on the radar screen.

My current stash fills my sunroom and 1/3 of my basement. I really need help going thru it and donate some of it to Maddie. Then I can go to Amish country next month and have a shopping spree on Moda, Civil war reproductions, etc. lol !!!!

Hugs,

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,473
Points 362,102
Kris replied on Fri, Jul 6 2012 3:23 PM

Diana:
I'm just running out of room.....HELP!!!!!! 

Should I send you my address? LOL

Page 3 of 6 (78 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use