rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Tue, Jul 24 2012 8:46 AM

Judy

Thanks, but I'm not renewing until I can get on qnntv and watch programs.   I really wanted that 1/2 price deal, but if I can't watch qnntv, well it makes no sense to pay for it.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,600

Joni:

Judy

Thanks, but I'm not renewing until I can get on qnntv and watch programs.   I really wanted that 1/2 price deal, but if I can't watch qnntv, well it makes no sense to pay for it. 

Joni, it is frustrating.  But you won't be able to get on qnntv until you take the steps to also "renew" on qnntv. There's no cost, just follow the instructions from QCA homepage and click on qnntv in the top bar. You will need to copy the code, or write it down, as it will be needed in following steps. It looks as if you need to pay, but you don't, the code gives you the full discount.

It's the same with the Joann's discount card. Each year, when I renew my QCA premium membership, I have to go through the steps to renew Joann's and qnntv. 

I hope that someday QCA gets a better automated system in place so when you renew QCA it automatically renews the various benefits also. Until that happens, I'll go through the steps, grumble a bit, (or maybe a lot-LOL) but then it's out of my system and I'm happy again for another year.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

Anybody have the 1-800  for QNNtv?  I'm a new member and can't log in.  I've tried to email their tech support

and get no response.  Can anybody verify their correct email address for me?

Linda

Southeast Ala

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 776,775

Hello Lina– I have sent your message to customer service, they will be responding shortly. They will be able to look further into your account information.

QCA Morgan 

Not Ranked
Posts 18
Points 370
LNofTROY replied on Mon, Oct 21 2013 8:12 PM

This is my first day here, it seems that members are really nice, but something has to be done about all these issues. I don't mind paying, when I get for what I paid for.

In an earlier post, I stated the problem I am experiencing with QNN subscription. As I said, I even got an email confirmation that I have a membership for a year. Tried to view the videos either in IE and Firefox, it will not work, since the website does not recognized I have a full membership.

Then, tried to post here, on QCoA, and started to have log in problems. Was working fine this afternoon, but not this evening. Temperamental aren't we... So, now I am using firefox again, hopefully this will work.

To the administration of these web sites: seriously folks, get your  :)  together!

LN

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,379
Points 24,090
Roxana replied on Mon, Oct 21 2013 10:15 PM

LNofTROY:

This is my first day here, it seems that members are really nice .....

Welcome, LN. The members here make the membership PRICELESS. I hope you get your issue solved but keep poking around and visiting with the members. It's well worth the money and the time!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use