Top 10 Posters

still haven't received membership card

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 8 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 50
Points 894

i'd have to look back in the studio to see the specific items (and i will soon, and i'll post it then, a bit under the weather right now), but i remember thread, some swatch items, some pamplets/info regarding perks, as well as said video. i also seem to remember the joann's card coming in  the box...now, they have you send separately, via joann.com...hmmm...i don't know..i liked the original way of doing things. not only was it nice to get a few freebies, it was great to be able to try out things first before buying a bigger size, or being able to see all colors of an item, etc.   to me, that was the way to go. i think alot of people looked forward to the welcome box every year; this year, it weighed in a little on my decision to renew, actually. i was surprised to find they weren't doing it for regular members, but REALLY surprised they did away with it for the new members...it should at least have been retained for them.

blondie

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,372
Points 48,740
Ginny replied on Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:48 PM

You know, I have never received a welcome box when I joined. Neither this time when I joined in April nor the first time I joined in December of 2010.  Was I missing something?   Ginny

Not Ranked
Posts 50
Points 894

ginny, i joined in may of 2009, and received one that year, and every other year until this year. 2012 was the only year i didn't get one. i wonder if they're being bombarded with emails and phone calls now...yikes...

blondie

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 65
Lynda replied on Fri, Aug 10 2012 1:07 PM

I joined in April 2012, still waiting for my membership card and whatever else was supposed to come with it. I sent an email earlier this week and haven't gotten a response yet. Makes me wonder if I should bother renewing next April......

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 30

I suggest that you call customer service, but be prepared to wait.  I  just joined and had a question when I received an e-mail that I needed to pay a membership fee after I just paid.  I was on hold probably 15 minutes but it was worth the wait.  Sometimes e-mails get "lost" in cyberspace.  I'd try another avenue.  Good luck.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 31
Points 940
Krysti replied on Fri, Aug 10 2012 1:43 PM

Lynda,

I joined March 2012, and did not get my Official membership card until July.  You should have received yours, or it should be on the way.  The membership card is the only thing that comes.  You should have already been receiving your Easy Quilts magazine.

Krysti

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use