Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,182
Points 22,520
Beth Weigt replied on Wed, May 30 2012 10:32 AM

Mary - Just read this post -- Don't blame you for being angry but take care of your son.  Right now he is priority and everything else can't be dealt with when he is taken care of...

Whoops - just saw another post and I'm glad he is OK and the police have it in hand

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 993
Points 24,815

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Well. Mary, this is a terrible situation. However, for your sake, I hope this comment doesn't come back to bite yo,u as this is a "terroristic threat". 

I understand your concern but if they arrest me all I need is one mother on the jury and I'll be acquitted. lol I have no intention of harming anyone physically. I prefer to hit them where it hurts...in their wallet.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 993
Points 24,815

I'm taking out my anger by posting what happened all over the internet! lol

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 763
Points 16,110
Joy replied on Wed, May 30 2012 1:40 PM

Mary, unbelievable! As someone else said, your son has a valid workplace injury. I would start by filing a claim. google your state workmens compensation - industrial commission. There are forms that you can fill out electronically and get them filed right away. This will start the process of your son receiving compensation and ensure all his medical care is paid for. I'm sure your attorney will advise the same.

Joy

Mooresville, NC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,872
Points 181,818
Marie replied on Wed, May 30 2012 2:15 PM

Ditto what Jenn, Gini and Krtis said!  God Bless!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,872
Points 181,818
Marie replied on Wed, May 30 2012 2:18 PM

I meant Kris, sorry and all the other comments that followed.  We're with you Mary.

Millbury, MA

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.