Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32
Points 1,455
pat replied on Thu, May 31 2012 5:41 AM

your quilts are beautiful and should be shown off even though i know you probably won't,i'm so proud of mine that you made,soon you can teach me app;ique if i ever get bk there,but now where will i sleep lol so proud of you and thanks for giving me courage to try in all things,ly

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, May 31 2012 6:14 AM

Barb, Be proud of that space. It is so liberating to get the sewing done in a nice size room. I know from which I speak. I got rid of the guest room,, the bigger one, and I am loving all my space. I can even turn around and walk around. How exciting for you, too. Of course, now my guest, of which there is only my sister, has to be careful not to bounce off the furniture but she doesn't care.

Applique still scares me to death. But practice makes perfect. I don't know if what you do is needleturn but that is just not my thing. I can't do it. I bet yours is beautiful. And that quilt. I wanna see, WE wanna see. Get those pictures up there. Stand up and holler "I did this and I am proud of it".

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,561
Points 139,563
Stephanie replied on Thu, May 31 2012 7:15 AM

Congratulations on creating your own sewing space. Hope you enjoy many years in your sewing room and look forward to seeing your applique projects.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 78
Points 1,100
Cathy J replied on Sat, Jun 2 2012 4:20 PM

Congrats on your new sewing room!  I know you will enjoy having the space to create.  I was going to use my room as a combo guest/craft room but I put the guest bed in the closet and when guests come I'll put it up. It's so nice to be able to spread out. Enjoy!!!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use