Top 10 Posters

what are tags

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
32 Posts
Points 1,455
pat posted on Sun, May 13 2012 7:13 PM

everything i try to check on says there are no more tags so far i have found no help here is it really worth my money if i can't see the videos or get any help or patterns,really disappointed right now

• | Post Points: 50

All Replies

Not Ranked
3 Posts
Points 15

What are tags? I am not able to use. Bernice L' Eilers

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
28,344 Posts
Points 414,799
gini replied on Mon, May 14 2012 11:09 AM

pat and bernice

first hello bernice and welcome

at the bottom of your reply it will say tags above a long skinny box.   you "tag" the comment you've made so you can go back and find it.  for instance, if you are talking about bindings, you will go down and type bindings n the tag box.   having said this, the search engine isn't very good here.

i don't know why it is talking about tags when you try to watch one of the videos.   the videos or shows are on a sister site and you need to sign up there.  it will ask you for money, then give you the code to get them free. just follow the prompts.    if you could copy and paste here, the message you are getting, maybe we could better  help you.   

you can also contact admin at the top of the page under customer service

gini in north idaho

Top 100 Contributor
Female
763 Posts
Points 16,095
Joy replied on Tue, May 15 2012 7:52 AM

Pat, Gini is great at guiding you through any problems with site navigation! I would just like to add that QNNTV is also a free perk with membership. On the upper left corner of the QCA home screen you will see a blue highlighted box that is titled "Premium Membership Benefits." QNNTV is listed there. Click on it and it will guide you through how to gain access to thousands and thousands of free quilting videos. Digital magazine issues and free quilt patterns are also located there.

It may take a while to learn to navigate this site because there is so much amazing information but it's worth it! I've been a member for 3 years and still learn something new daily! I especially love the "groups" section, (upper top left side of home screen). There is a group for everything quilty! For example, I wanted to learned paper piecing so I joined that group. Learning was a breeze with so many members willing to help teach me! And I love the projects we are doing!

The message boards, as you have found, are a great place to ask questions, get help, or vent frustrations. Someone is always willing to help! QCA Administration is also a great resource for getting help with any problem you may come across.

Joy

Mooresville, NC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
19,778 Posts
Points 248,014

Joy ,you did a wonderful job of explaining things ,thanks it even helps us folks who have been here awhile. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use