Top 10 Posters

BABES ON THE BEACH

Page 18 of 40 (600 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 599 Replies | 25 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Wed, Apr 18 2012 11:01 PM

Just showed my DH all the pictures.  He thinks this a good idea.  Are you doing this again next year?  Maybe we will come.  Or just me if he is too busy. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,539
Points 139,153
Stephanie replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 5:16 AM

gini:

Gini said something about a moritorium on fabric.  I suspect she bought something besides more fabric, not.  Maybe she bought me one of those tee shirts about the vaction but look what I brought home for you.

Sam

ROFLOL Sam! Taking any of us into a Quilt shop is akin to taking a child into a candy store and telling them they can't have any. LOL.Even the best of us succumb to the temptations, especially in that crowd of crazy girls.

Tee shirt? I just had a vision of her surprizing you with Marie's bikini shirt for your souvenier tee shirt. I wonder if they make a mans version? LOL

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,539
Points 139,153
Stephanie replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 5:19 AM

Kris,

I think you are an excellent photographer!!!! The beach scenes were beautiful, especially the sunrise. Wow!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,017
Points 65,040
Robin replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 5:30 AM

Marie

Your Halloween quilt is precious.

Robin

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 109
Points 2,360
1Lori replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 7:28 AM

Linda:
So how many NE Ohio QCA girls are there?

Hi Linda I would be intrested. The shops in Amish country rock.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,548
Points 46,935
Debbie-do replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 7:33 AM

chocake2:

"Get up early" would imply that you've actually been to bed, Debbie. From the sounds of it, our girls there aren't plannin on sleeping until they get home to their own beds.  (I suppose they need to keep thier beds there availible to store their projects and new purchases - certainly no room for bodies in them!!)

Good point, CC.

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,402
Points 415,599
gini replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 7:49 AM

I hope they dont make one that fits as I would have to model it.  I am not sure there is an equlivent name for a male cougar maybe a LION. 

They will not let the guys come to the retreat if they cant behave and anyway you can see were this could go,

Sam

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,725
Points 364,647
Kris replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 7:51 AM

Stephanie:

Kris,

I think you are an excellent photographer!!!! The beach scenes were beautiful, especially the sunrise. Wow!

Stephanie,

those photos came from Nana. I just got the memory card from her camera.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:13 AM

Marie,

Very nice and so colorful!  Don't you love how quickly the Quilts for Kids kits go together?  I really enjoy making them.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,108
Points 109,585
chocake2 replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:17 AM

gini:
They will not let the guys come to the retreat if they cant behave

You wouldn't have any fun in a room full of ...*ahem* ...boring quilting ladies, anyway. It's probably better tp enjoy your bachelors week at home, and spend the time doing 'guy stuff''.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,402
Points 415,599
gini replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 9:05 AM

chocake2:

gini:
They will not let the guys come to the retreat if they cant behave

You wouldn't have any fun in a room full of ...*ahem* ...boring quilting ladies, anyway. It's probably better tp enjoy your bachelors week at home, and spend the time doing 'guy stuff''.

Oh, yes he would.   This is gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 9:26 AM

This morning we discovered that the elves were at it again. Darlene's crazy quilt blocks acquired some appliqué:

The dolls handsome fun too:

It 's all fun and games until someone loses an eye:

Barbara completed an appliqué flower:

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 10:42 AM

Nana:

This morning we discovered that the elves were at it again. Darlene's crazy quilt blocks acquired some appliqué:

The dolls handsome fun too:

It 's all fun and games until someone loses an eye:

Barbara completed an appliqué flower:

Yuk, poor doll baby!

Barbara, beautiful flower.  You are so good at everything you attempt.

replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 10:48 AM

Oh my, This looks like such fun, I had a blast just reading, and looking at the pics!! Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you all!!!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,348
Points 36,930
Linda replied on Thu, Apr 19 2012 11:05 AM

1Lori:

Linda:
So how many NE Ohio QCA girls are there?

Hi Linda I would be intrested. The shops in Amish country rock.

Right now it looks like Ginny, Susie, and 1Lori...oh and myself of course. But I could start a thread to see if there are more interest. I have a couple friends who also might be interested who are not QCA. Meanwhile, I'll check around in Berlin at some of the B&Bs and resorts for availability, etc. I'll make sure we have kitchen facilities as we will be responsible for making our own meals, correct???? And the shops in Amish country indeed do rock!! I'll start a thread.

Those beach photos were deja vu for me, Kris. Reminded me of my early morning beach walks at Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, and St. Augustine Beach. The tide was out and you could walk out almost 2 miles. People were out there picking up shells...beachcombers. When I got back to our rented condo, my family would still be fast to sleep. They missed the best part of t he day!  Thank you for all the cool photos, Kris.

Who is the night fairy?

Hugs,

• | Post Points: 35
Page 18 of 40 (600 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use