PDF Password

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 310
Roxie5166 Posted: Mon, Apr 9 2012 9:15 PM

Help!  I downloaded two patterns, Overall Bill and Log Cabin in a pdf format.  The file needs a password to open it and really don't know if the password was assigned or if it was one I selected.  Problem is, I don't remember what web site the patten came from.  Any one have this problem?

Roxie

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,472
Points 362,097
Kris replied on Mon, Apr 9 2012 9:26 PM

Roxie,

it would have been a password assigned by whomever you downloaded the pattern from. Without info about where you got it it would be are to figure out the password. You might have it in your email if you haven't cleaned it out. Do a search for emails that have "password" either in the subject or the body of the mail itself.

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 310

Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got the pattern and I keep my e-mail pretty cleaned out.  I did a file search with "password" as the qualifier but no luck.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,472
Points 362,097
Kris replied on Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:52 PM

Sorry that didn't work. You could search for the patterns online. They might not be the same ones but I'm sure there'll be some free ones out there. Good luck.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use