Top 10 Posters

Need Fabric - Spice Market by Exclusively Quilters - 2/3 yd cotton (not flannel)

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
2 Posts
Points 55
Susan Perlow posted on Wed, Apr 4 2012 7:30 PM

I am making the Spice Market quilt using fabric from the Exclusively Quilters Style #3708 collection (the cotton shipped about 2 years ago -- not the flannel they expect to ship in June). I accidentally cut the center piece too small. I need a piece that is 24 x 24 of the large floral print. Can anyone tell me who might have a remnant or how I might locate a piece this size?Thanks,
Susan Perlow
sperlow@cox.net

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Female
9,059 Posts
Points 170,797

Susan, I would recommend searching at Quiltshops.com which checks 200 independent quilt shops at one time.  If they don't have it, try Missing Fabrics.com.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
2,661 Posts
Points 62,640
Jacy replied on Wed, Apr 4 2012 8:13 PM

Susan Perlow:
I need a piece that is 24 x 24 of the large floral print.  Can anyone tell me who might have a remnant or how I might locate a piece this size?Thanks,

Susan, can you post a photo of the fabric. Someone here may have some sitting in their stash and be willing to share.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Points 55

Thanks, Jacy.  Here is the photo of the fabric.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
763 Posts
Points 16,095
Joy replied on Thu, Apr 5 2012 12:13 AM

Susan you may also want to check fabshophop.com they have a fabric search.

Joy

Mooresville, NC

• | Post Points: 20
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use