rated by 0 users
This post has 104 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,702
Points 436,420
Nana replied on Fri, Mar 23 2012 3:52 PM

Frances:
we call ourselves Rotary Cutter and the fat quarters.

I resemble that fat quarters remark.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Fri, Mar 23 2012 4:00 PM

Nana:

Frances:
we call ourselves Rotary Cutter and the fat quarters.

I resemble that fat quarters remark.

Nana,

so do i although in my case i think it should be the very fat quarter.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Frances:
i will have all the pensionable men asking me out, my life will be so exciting.
Yeah - well it didn't work for me.  :o)  Luckily I convinced Dave to marry me in spite of my lovely attire and my two huge Rottweilers.  :o)

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,327
Points 46,255
Angele replied on Fri, Mar 23 2012 6:11 PM

Frances:

Heres something that will hopefully put a smile on your face.

As some of you know i work as a Chocolate Packer, and yes i can eat Chocolate all day if i want, but no i dont touch hardly any of it (working with it puts you off) i pack little boxes with pretty bows on for Hotels and Cruise ships.

Frances, after a week of crazy teenagers and people who think they can walk on water since there is no ice left... you made me smile a big smile.  So I think now that doing my happy dance while working is not as insane as people tried to tell me... Someone else is doing it :o)

Have a great weekend.  I am trying to decide whether I want wine or a nice tea... hmmmm decisions,,, decisions....

Angèle  from NWO

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sat, Mar 24 2012 12:31 AM

Angele:
now that doing my happy dance while working is not as insane as people tried to tell me... Someone else is doing it :o)

Angele it is insane, however you are in good company and its better than being normal, who wants to be normal.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630
Vivian replied on Sat, Mar 24 2012 8:18 AM

Normal??? I can't even identify normal. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,249
Points 172,978
Marie replied on Sat, Mar 24 2012 10:21 AM

Frances, when I see your name on a post I smile before I even read it.  Sending up thanks for you, we need more people like you in our lives.  I'm adding meeting you one day to my "bucket list".

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sat, Mar 24 2012 11:41 AM

Marie:

Frances, when I see your name on a post I smile before I even read it. Sending up thanks for you, we need more people like you in our lives.  I'm adding meeting you one day to my "bucket list".

Marie Honey,

You have just made my day thats what im here for is to make you all smile,  I also hope to meet you one day as well.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 2:16 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update i had my appraisal today, i was told i need to keep on smiling and hugging people, no whip round for the pair of shoes, so maybe my boss didnt notice me parading around with no shoes on, however what hurts me most no one mentioned my dancing i thought somebody would have noticed, two thoughts have crossed my mind maybe they havent seen the video footage yet, or they think my dancing is normal for me, im sorry but i dont like to be thought of as normal so i will make it my personal ambition to be as abnormal as possible.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630
Vivian replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 3:06 PM

I'm with Marie, its worth a grin to keep reading.  Dance with abandon!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 8:30 PM

Vivian :

I'm with Marie, its worth a grin to keep reading.  Dance with abandon!!

Awww shucks, you are making me blush now.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Fri, Jun 8 2012 1:44 PM

Just a quck update, for those who thought my boss would probably never look at the cameras (yes i thought that as well), well in a meeting with my manager and my boss he asked me if i was still dancing in the packing room (guess hes seen the camera footage) my reply yes of course if he doesnt know im fairly crazy by now hes not as intelligent as i think he is.

One of the guys in the warehouse was put into work in the packing room as he had an injury, my boss asked me if he was still sane after working with us, i asked if that was the idea put anybody working with us and then they would beg and plead to go back to there own department. His answer YES.  I think as Supervisor i seem to have developed a reputation, who would have thought it, ah well who wants to stay working with people with no sense of humour and no smile on there face.

I always wanted to be different, the girls i work with have said i have far surpassed my dream to be different, i dont know what they mean.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,468
Points 50,050
Ginny replied on Fri, Jun 8 2012 2:08 PM

I'm so glad to hear from you Frances.  I thought maybe the virtual pj retreat had done you in.  Glad to hear that you are still dancing your way through life and that the boss seems to think it is okay.  Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Fri, Jun 8 2012 2:10 PM

Ginny:

I'm so glad to hear from you Frances.  I thought maybe the virtual pj retreat had done you in.  Glad to hear that you are still dancing your way through life and that the boss seems to think it is okay.  Ginny

Ginny, Im fine but the Queens Diamond Jubilee was really busy for us as we supply a lot of hotels and restaurants in London, so some long hours for me. As for my boss not sure he thinks its okay, i think he thinks im past help.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,702
Points 436,420
Nana replied on Sun, Jun 10 2012 10:32 PM

Frances

You are a hoot.   I just love reading  about your shenanigans.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 2 of 7 (105 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use