Unable to complete payment

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 70
ruthquilts@yahoo.com Posted: Thu, Mar 15 2012 6:06 PM

It has now been more than 10 - now 15 minutes since I pressed the Complete Payment "button", and I have not received any response.  This is after I spent nearly 10 minutes just GETTING to that page.  And I was not able to access your site through any of the lins in the email.  I am reluctant to do anything further, as I don't want to be charged twice.  And the poor performance gives me pause as to whether I will be able to access anything when I am once again a member - which, by the way, is why I didn't immediately renew when my charter membership expired!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,784
gini replied on Thu, Mar 15 2012 7:14 PM

i'm sorry you are having problems.   i've had a few issues, but  when i ask the general membership in forums, they get me steered in the right direction pretty quickly.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 260
Denys replied on Thu, Mar 22 2012 2:31 PM

I nearly had heartfailure... I thought the message was that they could not process my payment and I hadn't even bought anything. They do need to get a better grip on what they are doing. Drives me nuts. I click on things and they are not even related to what I am looking for or what the title implies ( like this one!)

Denys, New Hampshire

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,457
Points 361,872
Kris replied on Thu, Mar 22 2012 11:47 PM

Ruth,

what web browser are you using? That might be part of the problem. Try updating your browser or using a different one.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 70

I'm using Internet Explorer 9, and have automatic updates from Microsoft in place.  I won't need it again for a year, but I never did get a reply screen. After about 10 min, I finally checked my emails, and had a confirmation of the completion of the transaction.  Looking forward to learning new things!    Ruth 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,457
Points 361,872
Kris replied on Sat, Mar 24 2012 12:50 AM

Glad it worked out Ruth.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use