Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 211 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 209 210 211 212 213 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,204 Replies | 109 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,225
Gina replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 12:44 PM

Roxana:

GInny,

I posted a long list of shops but the post may have been too long. Try this link for some neat online shops for fabric.

http://thehumblenest.com/2010/05/10/30-great-places-to-buy-fabric%C2%A0online/

Roxana in Arkansas

Roxana... I just now took the time to check out the above link that you posted for Ginny.  Thanks for sharing it on here.  I posted the link to my Facebook page for others to see as well!

~Gina

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,225
Gina replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 12:45 PM

Roxana:

Gina,
Did you get my links for online shops? I live in a retirement village and with the exception of one Quilt shop, I have to drive quite a distance to buy fabric. I buy lots online.
Roxana 

Hi Roxana,

Yes, I was actually checking out the site a few minutes ago.  Thank you for posting it!  It will come in handy!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,225
Gina replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 12:58 PM

Roxana:

Gina, who are the sellers you really trust on eBay? Roxana

I just tried posting them with links to their eBay profiles, but got a message that the post has to be approved by a moderator before it can be posted for everyone to see.  I've never had this happen before.  I don't understand it.  
I will retry it again.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,630
Points 52,280
Ginny replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:11 PM

Oh yes, Gina , I have done he bunny shop hop a lot. I have won prizes- $10.00 ones, but usually they are for shops that don't have much to offer.  I've let that go for now as I have too many other irons in the fire.  LOL    Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,225
Gina replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:12 PM

Roxana:

Gina, who are the sellers you really trust on eBay? Roxana

Roxana,
Since I can't post all those eBay user id's here with hyperlinks to their eBay profiles/sales pages, I posted them to my blog.  So if you go here:  Gina's Custom Creations, you will see my trusted and favorite fabric sellers on eBay.
I hope this helps!

~Gina

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,630
Points 52,280
Ginny replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:13 PM

Oh I understand that, Gina.  I had also looked on ebay but to no avail, but I have what I want coming so yippee.   Ginny

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,225
Gina replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:14 PM

Ginny:

Oh yes, Gina , I have done he bunny shop hop a lot. I have won prizes- $10.00 ones, but usually they are for shops that don't have much to offer.  I've let that go for now as I have too many other irons in the fire.  LOL    Ginny

I have NEVER won anything on the fabshophop....LOL... but I have won a fat quarter bundle from the McCall's website, as I enter their contests all the time.

I haven't had the time lately to do the bunny search, as I've got orders for quilts and pillows and purses and valances that all have to get done in a short amount of time.  So I put the bunny on the back burner.  :o)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,225
Gina replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:17 PM

Ginny:

Oh I understand that, Gina.  I had also looked on ebay but to no avail, but I have what I want coming so yippee.   Ginny

I am so excited for you.  I know I am like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to finding the perfect fabric!  LOL!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,929
Points 33,580
Roxana replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:19 PM

Thanks, Gina, for posting your blog. I really appreciate it. ... I, too, am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to shopping for fabric. Maybe why I need to make some quilts! LOL!
Roxana 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,225
Gina replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:31 PM

Roxana:

Thanks, Gina, for posting your blog. I really appreciate it. ... I, too, am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to shopping for fabric. Maybe why I need to make some quilts! LOL!
Roxana 

You're welcome Roxana.  I figured I may as well share it with my readers as well.  I've been buying and selling on eBay since 2002, so I've definitely got my favorites on there!  :o)

I have so many projects going right now, my goal is just to finish all those UFO's and keep up after that...but I doubt that'll happen.  LOL!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 383
Points 8,485
didash replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 2:07 PM

Gina - Do you have a pic somewhere online of your Starry Night quilt??? Would love to see it!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,225
Gina replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 3:57 PM

didash:

Gina - Do you have a pic somewhere online of your Starry Night quilt??? Would love to see it!

Hi Diane,

Yes I do have a picture of it.  I made it before I started making actual quilts, so it wasn't ever quilted.  I used fleece for the back of it, and a combination of fabrics for the top.  I used to work with a lot of soft and fluffy fabrics, so as you can see in the pictures, it had a number of different kinds of fabrics.  Now that I know how to make a real quilt, I want another shot at it...and make something gorgeous, if I can ever find the fabric again.

Here's where the pictures are of it...  

Vincent van Gogh: Starry Night

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,929
Points 33,580
Roxana replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 4:05 PM

Love the Starry Night. I agree that they ought to make that fabric again!
Roxana

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 229
Points 3,225
Gina replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 4:19 PM

Roxana:

Love the Starry Night. I agree that they ought to make that fabric again!
Roxana

Thank you, Roxana.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 383
Points 8,485
didash replied on Sun, Feb 24 2013 6:17 PM

Gina - you did a beautiful job. It certainly looks as though it qualifies for a bona fide quilt to me :)

Funny thing is, I THINK I saw this fabric at a local fabric shop...when I get back home in a couple of months, I'll check and see if it is still there and let you know. Unfortunately, they do not have a website :(

Page 211 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 209 210 211 212 213 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use