Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 174 of 214 (3204 items) « First ... < Previous 172 173 174 175 176 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,203 Replies | 109 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 1:23 AM

Karla

I am sorry for your loss of your MIL.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 535
J_Line replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:21 AM

Hello,

All your quilts are so beautiful. They are all different and have their own caracter.

I love to make this MQ with you. This was a great experience.

Sandy thank you for being our coach. Thank you everyone for your messages.

My quilt will soon be finish, I'll take a picture next week.

Line in Switzerland

Line  in Switzerland

Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 535
J_Line replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:28 AM

Ooops,

I have a question :

where can we speak about the  quilts that we're making ? add pic of our ufo and share our ideas and tips ?

I don't know yet the forum very good...

Line in Switzerland

Line  in Switzerland

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 6:56 AM

J_Line:
where can we speak about the  quilts that we're making ? add pic of our ufo and share our ideas and tips ?

a good forum would be the "have you worked on a quilt today."  A lot of people share their pictures and progress on a quilt on that one.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 7:06 AM

By the way Line in Switzerland, welcome to the group!  This is a great website to ask questions about most anything.  We love to share ideas, give advice and encouragement.  I have learned so much from the others about quilting here.  And I have made so many friends.  And don't worry about where you put what here.  The important thing is just to communicate and eventually you will learn your way around.  After 3 years I am still learning.  (It's not that difficult, I just go at a pace that allows me to do what I want at the time.)

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,265
Points 173,178
Marie replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 7:30 AM

Very pretty Tami, I love your border!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 567
Points 10,060

thanks. I am still thinking of adding more. I am thinking of a shade of red that will give it a late summer look to it. you know when you feel summer ending but it isnt quite fall. Warm days, but the nights are starting to chill. I will find it. But today I need to go to my son's graduation and do the family thing. Hopefully will get a way and finish up my 9 patches in scrap happy project.

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 567
Points 10,060

thanks. I am still thinking of adding more. I am thinking of a shade of red that will give it a late summer look to it. you know when you feel summer ending but it isnt quite fall. Warm days, but the nights are starting to chill. I will find it. But today I need to go to my son's graduation and do the family thing. Hopefully will get a way and finish up my 9 patches in scrap happy project.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 129
Points 2,125

Sailboats For Andy,

Hi every one, haven't signed in for a week, been busy with sewing MQ6 together and working on borders. I am very pleased with my sailboats in the corners. I cut into an extra left over 16 patch  to make the sails and then added a strip for the hull. It was lots of fun to figure out. I find 2.5 inch patches tedious so I strip pieced 12.5 inch strips with good effect at variation of the squares. This quilt is for DH and I am sure once he finishes correcting term papers he will Just love it for Fathers Day present. HaHa I need to get quilting! the back fabric is cute little fishies and the binding is ocean blue!  I added a little whimsical note with the leprechaun playing fiddle-DH is an irish fiddler- in a center patch.     Happy sewing everyone!             

• | Post Points: 140
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 567
Points 10,060

love it Jan. the colors are just perfect together.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,799
gini replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 1:13 PM

hi line, welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,422
Points 40,360
Mimi replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 1:39 PM

Janet Hanley:
I am very pleased with my sailboats in the corners. I cut into an extra left over 16 patch  to make the sails and then added a strip for the hull.

Ooooh, Jan!  It's delightful.  I love your sailboats and the colors just sing.  I wonder if the leprechaun is playing their tune?  LOL  Great job!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,538
Points 23,145
Susie replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 3:32 PM

I found my border fabric.  I just need to get my living room cleaned enough to vacuum so I can lay it out on the floor and measure it.  Hopefully I will be able to finish it up on Saturday when there aren't any little feet racing through.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Got my borders on today including my Prairie Points. I'm calling it "Anything but Bittersweet!"

• | Post Points: 125
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Janet Hanley:

Sailboats For Andy,

Hi every one, haven't signed in for a week, been busy with sewing MQ6 together and working on borders. I am very pleased with my sailboats in the corners. I cut into an extra left over 16 patch  to make the sails and then added a strip for the hull. It was lots of fun to figure out. I find 2.5 inch patches tedious so I strip pieced 12.5 inch strips with good effect at variation of the squares. This quilt is for DH and I am sure once he finishes correcting term papers he will Just love it for Fathers Day present. HaHa I need to get quilting! the back fabric is cute little fishies and the binding is ocean blue!  I added a little whimsical note with the leprechaun playing fiddle-DH is an irish fiddler- in a center patch.     Happy sewing everyone!             

Beautiful! Love the corners Jan!

Page 174 of 214 (3204 items) « First ... < Previous 172 173 174 175 176 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use