Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 146 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 144 145 146 147 148 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,204 Replies | 109 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 275
Cheryl D replied on Thu, May 24 2012 10:00 PM

I am really liking the blocks now that they are all done and ready for step six. I think that it is really going to look good the more I get done the better it gets.

Thanks for all the comments on my colors. I was think that I should have used a plain background but now the dots have really grown on me.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 293
Points 4,535
Mary789 replied on Thu, May 24 2012 11:21 PM

I do love the look of the this MQ6 quilt that was just revealed!  I have not made a quilt that resembles this pattern, so I am excited that this is how my blocks will come together.  I like the lattice look of the background fabric that gives my quilt the  garden look.  Thanks QCA and Missouri Star Quilt Co. for such a great quilt!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 83
Points 1,005
Jackie replied on Thu, May 24 2012 11:26 PM

Love It!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 11,285
Donna replied on Thu, May 24 2012 11:28 PM

Woooo Hoooo just got the last step.  And I was so thrilled to look at it and say,  Yes, I can do this.....  One question, where do I go to find the pdf of the steps, I want to print it out for further use.

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 590
Sharon replied on Thu, May 24 2012 11:34 PM

I love it also...I am so happy with the reveal, I love it and can't wait to finish my top...all the tops in the various colors are going to make beautiful quilts. This was my first MQ and I had so much fun following everyones comments and progress that I am really going to miss you all.....thanks for the help from everyone, and Thank you Sandy. and the Missouri Star Quilt Co. I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, and God Bless our veterans both past and present....Sharon

Sharon

Quilters are sew Happy.....

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,604
Points 48,215
Debbie-do replied on Thu, May 24 2012 11:38 PM

Donna:

Woooo Hoooo just got the last step.  And I was so thrilled to look at it and say,  Yes, I can do this.....  One question, where do I go to find the pdf of the steps, I want to print it out for further use.

Donna, Just click on Sandy's quilt or the instructions themselves.  They'll each bring up a printable page.

Southwest of San Antonio

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 590
Sharon replied on Thu, May 24 2012 11:38 PM

Donna on the page of each step it tells you to click on the design for a pdf file, hope this helps you....

Sharon

Quilters are sew Happy.....

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 293
Points 4,535
Mary789 replied on Thu, May 24 2012 11:43 PM

Thank you Sandy and everyone who answered questions along the way.  This was my first MQ ever, and it was nice to be able to recieve tips and guidance that helped my blocks piece together well.  I look forward to seeing everyones' pictures of their finished quilts!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 282
Points 4,710
Sylvia replied on Thu, May 24 2012 11:43 PM

This Mystery Quilt is absolutely beautiful!  I can't wait to get mine all together!!!  

Yay, I get to use my longarm this weekend!

Thank you again Sandy for everything!!!!  You are an awesome hostess/moderator.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 54
Points 630

Dara Beth:

Snugglebug Quilter:

Heres what I've been doing while I wait for the reveal!  LOL  

WOW Just fabulous Snugglebug!

This is absolutely gorgeous! Such beautiful work!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 54
Points 630

Dara Beth:

Snugglebug Quilter:

Heres what I've been doing while I wait for the reveal!  LOL  

WOW Just fabulous Snugglebug!

This is absolutely gorgeous! Such beautiful work!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 54
Points 630

Hi everyone! Boy am I behind haven't even done steps 4 & 5. Besides getting the gardens ready, had to plan and execute a garden party for my hubby's 60th birthday. That was last Sunday and I'm still trying to catch up. Next week belongs to me so I'm just going to tear into it till the deed is accomplished LOL. Been checking out everyone's posts and all I can say is WOW!

Note to Vivian: Sorry I didn't answer you right away, been offline for awhile, but to answer your question yes we got a really good dump of snow but it was melted by the next day. I was just happy to complete that work before my husband's birthday celebration. Between that and the party I don't think I had any energy left, I've spent the last few days just taking it easy but the quilting itch has come and lit so I'm looking forward to getting back to my quilt.

Cheers everyone!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 11,285
Donna replied on Fri, May 25 2012 12:15 AM

Thanks Debbie

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 378
Points 8,500
didash replied on Fri, May 25 2012 2:39 AM

Whoo Hoo!!!! I guessed right! So I have row 1 with top border DONE!!!  3:30 am here so I'm going to attempt to get some sleep. Just wish I could "assemble" more but it will have to wait until Monday night or Tuesday.  

Thanks so much Sandy for being a great moderator. 

Thanks to all for your friendship, incredible amount of assistance, encouragement, and a kick in the pants when I needed it :)  <<<BIG HUGS!!>>>  This has been so much FUN!!!!

I'm so happy (so far) with my second (ever) quilt and first Mystery Quilt.  I hope Mom likes it - but if not, we'll put it to good use!

Just a few questions:  What is the timeline for completing the quilt and posting final pics? Just quilt top or completed quilt?

Where do we post the pics?

How do we vote?

When is the next Mystery Quilt???

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend.  Remember to thank and/or hug a veteran!

Fondly,

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 42
Points 1,360
Jim replied on Fri, May 25 2012 3:35 AM

Well, more late night quilting.  Glad to see that I had the layout correct.  Just finished putting the top together except for the border.  I'll work on that this weekend.  It's a beautiful quilt, thanks Sandy and everyone else involved including the Missouri Star Quilt Company.  Had to re-press a lot of seams to get them to line up, but it was a minor annoyance considering all the work that's gone into  this.  So when does everyone post their photos?  Can't wait to see everyone's creations.

Page 146 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 144 145 146 147 148 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use