Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 145 of 214 (3208 items) « First ... < Previous 143 144 145 146 147 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,207 Replies | 110 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,245
Dara replied on Thu, May 24 2012 4:18 PM

J_Line:

Hello,

this is my first mq and I enjoy it a lot.
I love seeing all your beautiful photos.
Here are my squares. They are not perfect, oh no, but I'm not a computer, only a human being. LOL

Line in Switzerland

Hi J_Line!   Glad to have you with us!!!   Love your fabrics.  Great job!  Not to worry the rest of us are only human too and our squares aren't perfect either  :-)  LOL

Mineral Wells, West Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,245
Dara replied on Thu, May 24 2012 4:22 PM

Ginny Lunsford:

Wonderful Ginny!  Love your fabrics, especially the squares with the circles.  They add a whole other dimension. WTG!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,245
Dara replied on Thu, May 24 2012 4:29 PM

Jean in MN:

Your request made me think of a quilt I made in 2005 for a High School Band and Orchestra silent auction fundraiser.  I used a large print with musical instruments, a smaller black and white music print, and primary color bocks that reflected the colors in the large print.  My photo book doesn't have a source for this pattern, so I may have made it up myself.  If this is 'the one' I'll write up instructions for you. Otherwise, just thought I'd share. 

(Well, I'm having trouble figuring out how to add the photo to this.   Hope this works.)

Jean in Mn (QuiltAwhile) 

Beautiful quilt Jean.  The pattern is a great way to show off just about any focal fabric!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,245
Dara replied on Thu, May 24 2012 4:33 PM

Snugglebug Quilter:

Heres what I've been doing while I wait for the reveal!  LOL  

WOW Just fabulous Snugglebug!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,245
Dara replied on Thu, May 24 2012 4:35 PM

Snugglebug Quilter:

And this one too!  There is sooo much time between Fridays.  I have to be honest though, I have absolutely no idea what our MQ is gonna look like.  Can't wait!!

You certainly have been busy!!!  So very pretty!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 130
Points 2,360
Dale replied on Thu, May 24 2012 6:03 PM

Dara Beth:

Cheryl D:

I have started Step Five and did not get done this weekend. I hope that I will get caught up by the next step.

I am using Maison De Garance Jelly Roll by French General I am not sure if I like it.

Cheryl,  looks like you are doing a great job.  I think it will turn out better than you think.  But if it still isn't your style you can always gift it.  I'm sure there is someone who will just love it. I know I do. :o)

Cheryl D:

Loving it so far.  I want to be on the list with Dara if you don't like the final project.  LOL

Northern CA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 73
Points 1,450

Dale:

Dara Beth:

Cheryl D:

I have started Step Five and did not get done this weekend. I hope that I will get caught up by the next step.

I am using Maison De Garance Jelly Roll by French General I am not sure if I like it.

Cheryl,  looks like you are doing a great job.  I think it will turn out better than you think.  But if it still isn't your style you can always gift it.  I'm sure there is someone who will just love it. I know I do. :o)

Cheryl D:

Loving it so far.  I want to be on the list with Dara if you don't like the final project.  LOL

Dale:

Dara Beth:

Cheryl D:

Cheryl D:

I really like the colors.  They are so soft and pretty.  It's going to be really nice.  Have faith. Can't wait unti later.

Square it Up, Las Vegas

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,498
Points 41,535
Mimi replied on Thu, May 24 2012 7:52 PM

Wendy :
One more day of school.    Can you see me doing the happy dance.  I need this break.

So today was your last day!!! Oh you are so lucky.  I still have 12 days to go.  Tomorrow is "Olympic Day" so I really don't have a lot to do.  It's put together by our gym teacher and we run the kids around the property doing lots of fun games and activities.  Then the live ladybugs arrive on Wednesday or Thursday to start our last science unit. Oh Wendy you are one lucky quilter.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

Jackie thanks so much. I followed your link and got signed up. This should be a blast!  And now to haunt the site to wait for the reveal. I absolutely no idea....

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 384
Points 8,490
didash replied on Thu, May 24 2012 8:51 PM

@ Cheryl D - Hey! Don't forget about me! I was second on the list! LOL!!

@ Dara - The College Memories Quilt is 12  18" blocks with a thin border and then a wider border. Don't have the finished dimensions in front of me but somewhere around 64 x 82. I'm using a very plain light blue backing fabric and giving her a fabric pen with the quilt so she can have her friends "autograph" the back of it. I think she'll like it.  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 44
Points 655

I wish I knew how far behind you are in America, it's lunchtime Friday and nothing, I'm getting so frustrated, I need to get the next step printed before I leave work at 3:30 pm so I can work on it at quilt retreat this weekend. I have other stuff to do, but I'm getting soooo excited about this one and want it to be ready for show and tell on Sunday afternoon

Joy

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 42
Points 1,360
Jim replied on Thu, May 24 2012 9:18 PM

Joy,  Google is a wonderful Thing!  I looked it up and Melbourne is 14 hours ahead of New York.  If they post at 12:01am New York time, that would be about 2pm on Saturday your time.  We'll see if my calculations are correct.  Good Luck!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 185
Points 2,500
Christine replied on Thu, May 24 2012 9:31 PM

YAY! (Finally) finished with step 5, and waiting for the reveal!  This has been fun, not only the sewing but catching up on everyone's progress...Can't wait to see EVERYONE's finished product! 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,775
Nana replied on Thu, May 24 2012 9:31 PM

Jean

Beautiful quilt.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 230
Cheryl D replied on Thu, May 24 2012 9:53 PM

Thanks, Mary,

I am really liking the blocks now that I have them all done and waiting for step 6. Can't wait to see how we will put this together. I think we all have different ways and it will probably surprise us on how we finish it.

Page 145 of 214 (3208 items) « First ... < Previous 143 144 145 146 147 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use