Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 126 of 214 (3204 items) « First ... < Previous 124 125 126 127 128 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,203 Replies | 109 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Thu, May 17 2012 7:10 AM

So sorry to hear about your brother's kitty - 

Can you tell me what CHF is?  Hope your brother will be OK

Needless to say the new kitty is adorable!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

Thank Everyone for your warm wishes.  We will call the kitty either "Maggie" (for Magesty) or Vickie...have to wait until she comes home to get a real feel for her personality!  It's gonna be a long 2 weeks for him...but he's made it the first 8 weeks so I'm sure he can be patient!  LOL 

CHF is the abrev. for Congestive Heart Failure.  He has been fighting it for over 15 years now, a true testomy to both destiny (it's not his time yet) and modern medicine.  He has an excellent team of docs who manage his care.  It is a progressive condition though.  :(  And I watch him get weaker by the month at this point.  It's very sad.

But, on a positve note, he's very excited about Her Royal Magesty Queen Victoria coming home!!  :)......Hey, just thought, how about "Tori" for her short name?  Any suggestions?

Zeba

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Thu, May 17 2012 8:20 AM

"Her Royal Majesty Queen Victoria" looks like she indeed knows who she is.  I bet she will only let her closest friends call her by her nick name. 

MQ6?  I am still on step 2.  Maybe I'll get that done today.  And tomorrow is Friday already!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 48
Points 1,010

Snugglebug- She is a beautiful kitten and I love Tori for a nickname.. it seems to fit nicely with her pic. Im sure she will be inseparable from your brother once she gets to her new home. :) :) 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Snugglebug Quilter:

Thank Everyone for your warm wishes.  We will call the kitty either "Maggie" (for Majesty) or Vickie...have to wait until she comes home to get a real feel for her personality!  It's gonna be a long 2 weeks for him...but he's made it the first 8 weeks so I'm sure he can be patient!  LOL 

CHF is the abrev. for Congestive Heart Failure.  He has been fighting it for over 15 years now, a true testomy to both destiny (it's not his time yet) and modern medicine.  He has an excellent team of docs who manage his care.  It is a progressive condition though.  :(  And I watch him get weaker by the month at this point.  It's very sad.

But, on a positve note, he's very excited about Her Royal Majesty Queen Victoria coming home!!  :)......Hey, just thought, how about "Tori" for her short name?  Any suggestions?

Zeba

Oh thank you Zeba... CHF should have known that!  How about Maggie for Her Majesty..??? perfect!!!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

MooMist I think your suggestion is purrfect,  lol

Zeba

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

Is it tomorrow yet? SOMEWHERE?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 8
Points 115
Karol replied on Thu, May 17 2012 4:03 PM

Yipee!!!  I am finally am caught up.  I have been running two weeks behind since the beginning.  Had an unexpected day off and I really put my mind to finishing step four today.  Love reading all of your posts.  Karol

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 176
Points 2,595

I like  "Tori" the best .  Its more unusual  and special sounding  for such a special kitty. You can use  " Queen Tori "when  you call her to eat, ....if she isn't already waiting....as they usuallly are.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

Betty I love it!! :)  And just wondering....does the next step come on at midnight tonight?  And which time zone?? LOL

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

Karol, love the unexpected day off!  I actually played "hookie" for half day yesterday (I skipped physical therapy on my back) but then felt so guilty it wasn't worth it!  LOL  Looking forward to summer!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 176
Points 2,595

Well I thought it might be according to time zone, but I really don't know.  Week before last I  [ in CA got it at 9 pm. ] ..Then of course last week their site was down. Sooooo you just have to try from time to time...if you are up..Being such a control freak I am waiting to see how this is going because I have my 4 patch units lined up...not sewn to see if I will be able to cordinate them the way  "I" want to arange them...I just couldn't do it scrappy, I like to see some colors together. I did manage to get the 12 and 16  row blocks the way I wanted and they are pinned, incase I have to regroup.   Its fun any way. I am happy as long as I am quilting or planning one.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

I am determined to keep mine scrappy. Lol. I also have to plan plan plan.... So with this mystery I'm just grabbing and stitching!  Can't wait to see it!  

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 215
madcallia replied on Thu, May 17 2012 10:57 PM

Zeba -

The kitten is adorable! 

What part of Central IL are you from?  I am from Springfield

Jill

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Thu, May 17 2012 11:06 PM

Step 5 is here! 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 50
Page 126 of 214 (3204 items) « First ... < Previous 124 125 126 127 128 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use