Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 99 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 97 98 99 100 101 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,204 Replies | 109 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 116
Points 1,405
MNcarol replied on Fri, May 4 2012 11:32 PM

Thank you Patti for the directions on "friending".  It was very helpful.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 116
Points 1,405
MNcarol replied on Fri, May 4 2012 11:35 PM

Hi Jeanine - I just completed Step 3 also.  It feels good to have that behind me.  It went together pretty quickly.  Now I have 6 days to work on other projects before Step 4 shows up!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 116
Points 1,405
MNcarol replied on Fri, May 4 2012 11:41 PM

There's always a comic in the group Marie!  It seems like everyone has a request for another quilt.  I gave my granddaughter a lap quilt for Christmas.  Then 3 weeks ago I went to a baby shower for my niece.  I made the baby a quilt for my gift and put minky on the back.  My granddaughter was sitting next to me and said "Grandma, I think you'll have to make me another quilt.  I want minky on the back of my next one!"  What can I say?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 116
Points 1,405
MNcarol replied on Fri, May 4 2012 11:45 PM

Janet, I think MNnancy has a special spot in her heart for the border!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 116
Points 1,405
MNcarol replied on Fri, May 4 2012 11:48 PM

I'm with you Carol... Step 3 done and on to other project.  I'm going to take part of the day off from sewing tomorrow and head for the MN Landscape Arboretum.  They are having a hosta sale and the tulips are in bloom.  It's always to colorful plus Saturday is supposed to be the "nice" day of the weekend!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 2,830

Thank you Sandy for posting this message!   This is only my second MQ and I was horribly disappointed when the MQ5 people started showing patterns and predicting what the MQ was going to be...it just takes the fun out of it.  Love these MQ's and the time you put into making it happen.  Thanks for all your hard work.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 10

kris-- is sanford where nasson college is? that's where my sister went to college. nanci

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 262
Points 5,185
Ginny L replied on Sat, May 5 2012 4:13 AM

I missed this mystery, now I want to make one too! Love the border idea also, thanks .

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 6,720

Janet Hanley:

I just completed a second mystery quilt 5!

Hi Janet!  This quilt is really spectacular. Still can't believe you made 2 MQ 5s!!  Well done!  Welcome back to MQ--so glad that you decided to come along with us on MQ 6!! I know you're working hard to catch up--is that steam I see from your sewing machine?  

Can't wait to see how your fabrics look together when you've gotten some Step 1 and Step 2 blocks made.  You go girl!!  It's NOT too late!   :-)   Happy sewing this weekend!

Quilting with 3 dogs in Massachusetts

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Sat, May 5 2012 8:42 AM

I should go back and do my mq5.  I barely got started on it but I love the fabrics I picked out.  After seeing the finished results, I will ddefintely need to complete it.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,349
Points 28,485

Jeanine:

I should go back and do my mq5.  I barely got started on it but I love the fabrics I picked out.  After seeing the finished results, I will ddefintely need to complete it.

My 2 MQ 5's are folded on the back of the couch thumbing their noses at me waiting to be layered and quilted.  I even have the binding cut!  These UFO's will be near the top of the list when I get time.  Back to MQ 6 and  the wheelchair quilts for now.  Need to sew, not chat.

Marsha - Western New York

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 598
Points 10,500

I would love to do MQ5. I gather from what I have read, that the border doesnt come with the pattern? or have I miss understood? If it isnt how could someone get it? Thanks in advance

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 598
Points 10,500

oops laptop doing it's own thing. I didn't mean to send that yet. Also I was looking for placemat pattern. I am sure I have one in the tons of patterns/ books I have collected (haha) but was wondering what others had?

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155

Marsha- do you make the wheelchair quilts for an organization or just independantly?  Seems like such a nice thing to do.

This is my first ever MQ and boy am I enjoying it!  Having all you ladies to share it with makes it so much fun!  I think I could become a regular at this!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,578
Points 47,535

Janet your quilt it gorgeous!  You've done a wonderful job.

Southwest of San Antonio

Page 99 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 97 98 99 100 101 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use