Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 41 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 39 40 41 42 43 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,204 Replies | 109 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 640
Points 9,640
MaggieNae replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 9:10 AM

I had to go back and check the instructions after your post.  Had to read your post again to understand what happened.  It may be a busier quilt, but couldn't you use the squares you've already cut for the background?

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 8
Points 190
Lee Behnke replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 10:06 AM

A pdf copy is available -- at least it worked for me.

Go to the Bittersweet Fabric Requirements and Cutting Instructions page, scroll down to where it says "Mystery Quilt VI" in big blue letters, with a blue line underneath.  If you click once on the the title "Mystery Quilt VI," you will be prompted to open an Acrobat (pdf) file.  When you open that file, you'll have the instructions in a printable format.

I like to have printed instructions, too, so I can have them right next to me while sewing and cutting. :-)

Lee Behnke

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 59
Points 1,145

I'm looking forward to April 20th!! I'm excited about this new mystery, but I must be a bit crazy, since I shouldn't be starting another project, with so many UFO's in my sewing room. Anyone else as crazy as me?!?!

Karen, aka yayaquilts

Southern California

• | Post Points: 110
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 83
Points 1,005
Jackie replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 10:37 AM

Yes Karen,

I too fall in that category!  But so excited about this Mystery Quilt!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,856
Points 68,555
Bonita replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 10:39 AM

Lee Behnke:

A pdf copy is available -- at least it worked for me.

Yes, it works and I printed it out at an increased size so the old eyes don't have to work so hard. :) Only three more days !!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 46
Points 945
Teresa replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 10:43 AM

I'm ready just waiting on next step. this is my frist MQ.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 11:01 AM

Karen, aka yayaquilts:

I'm looking forward to April 20th!! I'm excited about this new mystery, but I must be a bit crazy, since I shouldn't be starting another project, with so many UFO's in my sewing room. Anyone else as crazy as me?!?!

EVERYONE else is as crazy as you I'm afraid!  But what's one more...

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 294
Points 3,235
Elizabeth replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 12:12 PM

Karen, aka yayaquilts:
Anyone else as crazy as me?!?!

Yes! Yes! Yes!  I definitely am as crazy if not more so .. lol

The 20th is almost here.  Now I really need to get in the cupboard and figure out what fabrics I'm going to use.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 48
Points 1,010

Heya Yayaquilts... good to find you over here. Im crazy also..but then that what makes me so lovable.. lol. This will make number five quilt I am working on and UFO's well I try to get one done at least every month. But I really cant say no to mystery quilting I just love the fun of it. :) :) :) Look forward to seeing the fabrics you will be working with. 

Have an Awesome Day,

Jen

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,338
Points 30,455
Agnes replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 1:48 PM

Lee Behnke:
Go to the Bittersweet Fabric Requirements and Cutting Instructions page,

Okay, where do I find this heading? I'm obviously missing something.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,030
QCA Admin replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 2:18 PM

aemercer59@hotmail.com:

PLEASE!  PLEASE!  Made a PDF download available, I can't  believe one isn't available yet! 

Just another reason you won't get a renewal from me.

Soon to be a former charter member.

A pdf of the Mystery Quilt 6 fabric requirements and cutting instructions is available if you click on the blue Mystery Quilts VI heading on the workshop page. It is just a pdf version of what is already on the screen.

The actual instructions for piecing etc. come out April 20th. Mystery Quilts run in sections and we wanted to make sure we gave everyone enough time to cut their fabric before beginning the next step, since there is a lot of cutting required for this quilt. 

I hope you will reconsider not renewing your membership, we strive to give the best service. 

I am really looking forward to this Mystery Quilt, it is my first one! I know I will be able to get through it with the great members in this community :)

Happy Quilting!

QCA Mandy

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,827
Points 123,555

aemercer59@hotmail.com:

PLEASE!  PLEASE!  Made a PDF download available, I can't  believe one isn't available yet! 

Just another reason you won't get a renewal from me.

Soon to be a former charter member.

I know it can be frustrating at times to find your way around, but all of us are here to help whenever we can. QCA Admin is very helpful and has always answered my questions quickly. They are a very friendly bunch. I see you've already gotten the answers to your concerns so hopefully you will be able to access the next set of instructions once they have been posted.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 399
Points 5,040
Kristie replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 4:23 PM

Hi ladies-

Well, I cut out the small squares out various scrap pieces I had.  It is really quite a variety-  and I need your help.  What would you use for the background with this motley crew? Thanks!

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 19
Points 305
Ashley replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 4:34 PM

What about a solid dark color to make all the other patterns and colors pop!?

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 282
Points 4,710
Sylvia replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 4:37 PM

I can't hardly wait until Friday!  I know, I have to but.......this is my second MQ and MQ5 was so much fun with all you ladies.  All the quilts were so awesome when it was done and over with.  I'm so glad to be able to do another MQ with all of you.

My squares are cut and I'm just waiting on pins and needles  LOL!

I played it safe and since I love the Bittersweet fabric, I bought a kit from MSQC.  I also have a couple other jelly rolls laying around so I may just make two quilts this time.  It all depends.  I've opened a new Quilt Shop Fabric store online and that is really taking up alot of my time so, maybe just one quilt after all.  Not sure.  I definitely have tons of fabric and backing to choose from.  

See you all again on Friday!

Page 41 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 39 40 41 42 43 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use