Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 40 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 38 39 40 41 42 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,204 Replies | 109 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,455
safrmaz replied on Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:54 PM

Nonna Finn:

How do I get to the media section?

Go to Groups, MQ6, and on the right there is a list.  Click on Media.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 590
Sharon replied on Mon, Apr 16 2012 4:10 PM

My fabric, a "Spin" jelly roll, not sure of the border as of yet, I also bought the "Bittersweet" kit from Missouri Star Quilt, not sure which one I will be using or maybe both, it all depends on how much detail is involved..............                              

Sharon

Quilters are sew Happy.....

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 590
Sharon replied on Mon, Apr 16 2012 4:12 PM

Sharon

Quilters are sew Happy.....

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 383
Points 8,485
didash replied on Mon, Apr 16 2012 7:07 PM

Hello All!  I am VERY new to quilting.  I just completed my "first ever" quilt about 2 weeks ago. It was a 40 yr dream to do a quilt...well, I finally did it! I thought this mystery quilt would be a good way to improve my skills. Purchased fabric today and will cut tonight.  Actually purchased 2 different fabrics for the background, not knowing what the pattern will look like - couldn't decide to go light or dark on the background.  Not thrilled with the Jellyroll I was able to get, but only had a choice of 3 :(

Looking forward for the first installment of directions and really can't wait to see what everyone does...I love looking at all the beautiful quilts you ladies turn out!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 611
Points 10,695
Tami Paul replied on Mon, Apr 16 2012 10:11 PM

Okay so here are mine. I did just scraps I had laying around. I did way more then I needed but I thought I might want some options when I am doing it seeing how we have no idea what to expect. I am looking at this butterfly print for the background but what ing to see what happens on Friday. I do have a couple of the 4.5 x 4.5 to get started with. So I have about 50 colors there, and at least 16 of each with some having the option of more. I did have them set up by color but then I had to move them, then it was oh, quick take a pic before I need to move them;; so any input would be helpful, as I have only done one mystery quilt before and in the end I was happy because it turn out you had to applique, well it  is still waiting haha.  here goes

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 611
Points 10,695
Tami Paul replied on Mon, Apr 16 2012 10:13 PM

oh sorry here is the butterfly print.

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 315
Points 7,375
Georgia replied on Mon, Apr 16 2012 10:35 PM

Ooooo.... Missouri Star Quilt Company... love them!!!  Count me in!  going to get my fabric requirements list right now so I can stash-shop tomorrow!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,630
Points 48,770
Debbie-do replied on Mon, Apr 16 2012 10:56 PM

Yeah... guess who can't read and cut 160+  4 1/2" squares from her scrap stash as well as the required 628+  2 1/2" ???    THIS girl!    Good Grief. 

You've all done such a great job with your fabric choices!   I've gotta go find some background fabric...

Southwest of San Antonio

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 280

PLEASE!  PLEASE!  Made a PDF download available, I can't  believe one isn't available yet! 

Just another reason you won't get a renewal from me.

Soon to be a former charter member.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 6:49 AM

Debbie-do:

yeah... guess who can't read and cut 160+ 4 1/2" squares from her scrap stash as well as 628 + 2 1/2" ???    THIS girl!    Good Grief. 

You've all done such a great job with your fabric choices!   I've gotta go find some background fabric...

Do you want me to send you a scrap pattern that uses 4 1/2" squares?  Lol

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Tue, Apr 17 2012 6:51 AM

aemercer59@hotmail.com:

PLEASE!  PLEASE!  Made a PDF download available, I can't  believe one isn't available yet! 

Just another reason you won't get a renewal from me.

Soon to be a former charter member.

We haven 't started the quilt yet.  Patience!  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 210
Points 4,540

I'm hoping this will be a positive experience for me and people will some some patience.

Northern VA

"Fabricologist Resource Center" ...now doesn't that sound more impressive than "fabric stash" ?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 48
Points 1,010

Positively beautiful day here. Lots of fun and wonderful projects to work on while waiting for the first clue to the BitterSweet Mystery which will be on MAY 20th I believe. This will be an awesome adventure in quilting as mystery quilts usually are. I dont forsee anything Bitter about this Sweet Mystery... :) :) :) :) :)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 210
Points 4,540

The first instructions will be on April 20th not May :-)

Northern VA

"Fabricologist Resource Center" ...now doesn't that sound more impressive than "fabric stash" ?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 48
Points 1,010

oops you are most correct... Im a month ahead of myself.. today. 

April 20th... :) :) :) :) :)

Page 40 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 38 39 40 41 42 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use