Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 23 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,204 Replies | 109 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 763
Points 16,110
Joy replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 9:04 AM

Hi Sharon. Go to the groups tab in the upper right corner of your screen, find the MQ 6 group and join! See you there!

Joy

Mooresville, NC

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 570
Donna replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 9:31 AM

Ok great!  Now, how do I know what size fabric I need and how much? It didnt say..only to purchase the roll.  (Yet the link said to get the fabric directions OR purchase, click here)...  :-)  Thanks again!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 570
Donna replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 9:33 AM

I FOUND IT! LOL I found the page with the Fabric Requirements!  Just took a little searching around!  Thanks for the help.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153
Points 2,170
Jeanne replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 9:38 AM

Ha Ha Donna.  You are feeling like I was yesterday.  But eventually we complete the circle don't we? 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 10:00 AM

Donna, that's one big quilt in your avatar picture!  Very pretty!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 535
J_Line replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 10:00 AM

Hi !
I'm Line, from Switzerland. Excuse me, I don't write well English.
This is my first MQ and I'm very glad to do it and to be with you . I never made a so large quilt, only small tableclothes and other small things.
I have a question : is it easier to chose any solid colors to get a nice setting ?
Thanks
Line

Line  in Switzerland

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 10:18 AM

Well Cindi, not quite the same pose, but side by side here I can now see the difference in their markings.  This is Pickles dreaming about the upcoming furbaby retreat. (That's a long story going on in another thread.)  Anyway, we both have pretty patchwork kitties!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,842
Points 123,720

Welcome Line! We are delighted to have you with us. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. By the way, your English is just fine.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 88
Points 1,900
Cindi replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 11:05 AM

MN Nancy:

Vicious as in she slaps for no good reason, lol, and attacks, claws first, barking almost like a dog if she does have good reason.  She walks the edges of the bed when the dogs are inside and hisses if one of them even look like they will come near.  She doesn't bite though.  Biters don't last long in my house.  I have two other kitties in the house and 4 dogs so she has to get along to a certain extent and that is, she'll get along as long as they stay off her corner of the bed!!  :D

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 88
Points 1,900
Cindi replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 11:13 AM

Wow MN Nancy!  They are really a lot alike.

Will Pickles play with th little mice.  Poor Hairy is getting older and she won't play with much anymore.  And you can't play with her with string or something similar.  She's smart enough to go for the hand that twitches the string!  Ouch!  Mostly she just wants up on someone (me or the girls usually, men aren't on her fav list lol) to sleep.  Right now she has snuck up under the lap quilt I have over my legs and is curled up asleep, purring away.  Spoiled cat!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 570
Donna replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 12:48 PM

Thank you MN Nancy!  We have a quilt club group at work, and every year we create a new quilt to raffle off in October.  The money raised for it goes to the local battered womens shelter!  We have raised as much as $800 from a quilt.  This is now our 8th or 9th year.  Out of 6 (I think we are at), 4 of us started out as beginners!   I've made my daughter/son-in-law my first queen size quilt on my own.  It's also in my pics.  I'm really enjoying quilting, when I can find the time, and now working on a rag quilt for my first grandbaby (boy) that is due today!  TIME FLIES!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 570
Donna replied on Mon, Apr 2 2012 12:50 PM

and being new to this, Jeanne, I still cant figure out the "signature bar" thing.  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 210
Points 4,540

Greetings from Northern VA,

I have decided to try Mystery Quilt 6, now to decide the fabic.  I like fabric that Missouri Quilt is offering but I like to pick out my own. 

--Thanks

Northern VA

"Fabricologist Resource Center" ...now doesn't that sound more impressive than "fabric stash" ?

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 7,440

Hi Line

Great to have you join us. Your English is great. You will have a fantastic time and will meet lots of new friends. This is only my second MQ. I really enjoyed the first one I did, and am looking forward to this one.

Pat B from Sunny Southern California

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 7,440

Got an e-mail from Missouri Star Quilt Co. they have shipped my Kit for MQ6. Can't wait should get it sometime this week.

Pat B from Sunny Southern California

Page 23 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use