Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready For MQ 6?

Page 4 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,204 Replies | 109 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,482
Points 417,079
gini replied on Sat, Mar 10 2012 4:44 PM

Pat A:
I'll give it a try even though MQ5 is among the UFO stack. 

what's one more little ufo to pile on the stack, you don't want  those tops getting lonely.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Nancy - I hope you have saved some of your fabric allowance for VB - or maybe Randy will give you a "retreat treat". 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Mar 10 2012 9:17 PM

I haven't purchased one scrap of fabric since Texas (five whole weeks now).  I am saving it all up for VB!

Randy, on the other hand, has been on a woodworking tool spending spree and building up his "stash" (oak boards), so it will be my turn again soon!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,610
Points 48,335
Debbie-do replied on Sun, Mar 11 2012 1:32 AM

Perfect timing and scrappy too!  Yeah!  I can do scrappy.  What I can't seem to do is get at my sewing machine and sew much of anything lately... just been way too busy!  Bring it on, Sandy!  Woo Hoo!!

Nancy, are you going through withdrawals?  Five weeks is a long time!  :o}

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 483
Points 9,340
Pat A replied on Sun, Mar 11 2012 11:45 AM

Gini,

Not much chance of that!! LOL  My UFL pile is so big I'll never get it all done because I keep adding to it.  I do hope to get another UFO finished this month.  That way I can justify taking on another project in addition to all of the other projects.  Never a dull moment.   Isn't there something about if you keep moving, the Devil can't catch you or somethying.

Pat A. in KY

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,482
Points 417,079
gini replied on Sun, Mar 11 2012 11:58 AM

MNnancy:
I haven't purchased one scrap of fabric since Texas (five whole weeks now).  

are you feeling ok,   you need to take your temperature

gini in north idaho

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 310
Points 7,270
lcqultr46 replied on Sun, Mar 11 2012 12:52 PM

I'm in, with the excuse that I can clean out my stash, although MQV is still in the UFO pile, along with several others.

JudyEE

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Mar 11 2012 9:41 PM

Debbie-do:
Nancy, are you going through withdrawals?  Five weeks is a long time!

It's killing me!  

Actually, I told a little white lie.  I did buy 2 fat quarters with cash a couple of weeks ago.  If it doesn't show up on the credit card statement, it doesn't even get deducted from my allowance!  Shhhhhhh.....our secret!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,475
Points 48,075
Angele replied on Sun, Mar 11 2012 10:17 PM

Mimi:
Because I'm a kindergarten teacher in a public school

Hey Mimi, I am an educational assistant at the high school level and some days I think they should all be in Kindergarten to learn manners and how to listen.

I also am about 2 years away from retirement.  And counting the semesters  (5)  We still have about 62 days left before school is out.  And since this summer we are going east to visit family, I won't have the luxury of sewing as much as I do now.

Sandy thanks for hosting another mystery quilt.  I had just been wondering if I had missed it or what.  I will definitely try to keep up with you all. I am happy that all the previous MQs don't have to be completed.  By tomorrow MQ4 will be all done and I know what I want to do with MQ5, just short on time. I guess.So I guess I will have to check on this one too more often.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 179
Points 2,500
Christine replied on Sun, Mar 11 2012 10:33 PM

Thanks, Leslie!  The more I work on these the more comfidence I get.  This will be my challenge, not only to finish but to post! 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,610
Points 48,335
Debbie-do replied on Sun, Mar 11 2012 10:59 PM

MNnancy:

Debbie-do:
Nancy, are you going through withdrawals?  Five weeks is a long time!

Shhhhhhh.....our secret!

My lips are sealed.  A girl's gotta have her fix!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Mon, Mar 12 2012 10:45 PM

Angele:
We still have about 62 days left before school is out.

Tomorrow will make it 60 days.  But who's counting?  ME!  I say all kids are kindergarten kids. They just get bigger bodies and more hormones.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,475
Points 48,075
Angele replied on Wed, Mar 14 2012 6:18 PM

Mimi:

Angele:
We still have about 62 days left before school is out.

Tomorrow will make it 60 days.  But who's counting?  ME!  I say all kids are kindergarten kids. They just get bigger bodies and more hormones.

ROFLOL

You are so right Mimi.  I guess Because I work mostly with students who have either learning disabilities or behaviour issues, I forget that there are some great and wonderful people who will continue to build our country and will grow in wisdom.  After all, we were teenagers once... In my mind, not that long ago either just    about 37 years ago. LOL

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

I was an aide at the boys private school in Michigan and then did substitute teaching for a while after moving to Georgia.  I enjoyed the little ones so much more.  The older the class I had to "babysit" the worse their manners were. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Wed, Mar 14 2012 6:35 PM

Angele:
about 37 years ago

Oh so you're younger than me by a little bit.  I guess the last year of my teens was 1971.  Ouch!  But those posts about the Beatles were very vivid in my memory.  I have an inclusionary kindergarten class with three Life Skills kids in it.  They really liven up the place. It's nice to see the other students accepting and playing with the LS kids.  They see no differences at this beautiful age.

Page 4 of 214 (3205 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use