rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 305
Points 5,880
Aleta Posted: Wed, Feb 29 2012 11:02 AM

Hi -

I renewed my premium membership in December.  Shouldn't I have received something in the mail by now, a welcome packet?  I have in the past years but I think in the past I've had to give a "nudge" to receive it also.

Secondly, I'm not receiving the QCA newsletter to my e-mail, although it isn't being blocked.  Something happened to my hotmail a while back and I think a lot of stuff got knocked out permanently.  Could you please check and make sure I get the newsletter to my e-mail address which is:  woodswoman55@hotmail.com.

Thank you!

Aleta

• | Post Points: 80
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 65
cece replied on Wed, Feb 29 2012 7:43 PM

I also have not received my welcome package.  I thought maybe it was not being sent out anymore.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Wed, Feb 29 2012 8:23 PM

it takes 6 to 8 weeks to get your packets.   what with the holidays, it might be a little longer this time of year.  i think you need to sign up for the newsletter in your profile, which you access on your home page.

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 30
Points 495

I ordered a membership (my first) over 3 months ago and still have not received a membership packet. :(  

ETA:  Nevermind. I'm stupid. I ordered the premium in Feb, not Dec. I had planned to order in Dec. and got busy with holiday stuff. My bad. So, I guess my membership package will arrive eventually. 

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 45
Points 870
Sheila H replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 6:14 PM

I signed up for the first time to become a member as well and have not received anything from this group. They sent me an email that had a card to print out but the expiration date on it was already come and gone and no way to change it. I finally got a card for JoAnn's today but they won't activate it unless I can show them that I belong to the QCA as a premium member.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40
amronear replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 6:58 PM

Yikes!! I just joined today and am now finding out there are all these problems with receiving the kit. Instead of sending the card, I did it online. They didn't ask for any numbers or any other information other than credit card, which went through immediately. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if all works out well. I really am concerned about not having to give the numbers I received in the mail.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 7:44 PM

Sheila you should have gotten your welcome packet by now.  Call admin 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 7:47 PM

Hi amronear, welcome to the group.  Not everyone has problems and when I've made the aware of problems, they solve it quickly.  I don't understand your last sentence.

This is a great group of quilters and a wonderful resource.  I hope you explore the site and participate in some of our activities.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,385
Points 119,276
Patti replied on Tue, Mar 27 2012 8:51 PM

This is a great group, and admin is always very helpful.  It takes a while to learn your way around, but it is well worth it.  I have found this to be one of the best deals as far as all the help I can access, the groups, the knowledge, the friendships. I have learned more here than any place else.  If you have a question, just post it and you will have many great answers.  Stick around, you will be glad you did.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 69
Points 1,905
Terri replied on Sat, Mar 31 2012 4:27 PM

I joined in mid march, and I haven't recieved my packet either?  Should I have gotten it by now?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Sat, Mar 31 2012 11:30 PM

hi terri,  no they are pretty slow in getting out the packets.  it takes 6-8 weeks.

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use