Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 70
Michele Posted: Fri, Feb 17 2012 3:31 PM

Last week I received a letter from Jodie Davis stating that my membership with QCA is expiring and that my last issue of easy Quilts is on it's way.  I am so confused because according to my membership paperwork, I joined QCA in Sept 2011, therefore, my membership should not expire until Sept 2012.  I have only received one issue of Easy Quilts and that was the winter edition.  As of today, I still have not received the Spring edition of Easy Quilts, and though I have sent numerous e-mails and left a message to have someone call me about this issue I have not heard anything from QCA.  Disappointed does not even begin to explain how I am feeling about this club right now.  Can someone tell me how I can get someone to respond to me so thatI can get this issue resolved?   I have been trying for over a week!  I have never encountered such horrible customer service in my life!

Michele Bulmann

Joliet, IL

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Fri, Feb 17 2012 3:33 PM

Michele, someone from Admin may see this post and respond, but you could also click on "contact us" at the bottom of the page.  There should be an email option as well as a phone number to call.  Sorry to hear about your problems - I'm sure someone can solve them for you.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,245
QCA Admin replied on Fri, Feb 17 2012 3:51 PM

Hi Michele,

Thank you for your post. I have taken your information to customer service so we can get your issue worked out. I do apologize for the delay in our response time. I will let you know when I hear back from them, and we will get you taken care of. 

Thanks!

QCA Mandy

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 70
Michele replied on Fri, Feb 17 2012 3:54 PM

Thanks Eileen.  I have sent 5 e-mails within the last 10 days and called once.  The call volume was high so I opted to leave a message and have someone get back to me which still has not happened.  I am trying everything I can to get someone to address this, and I know this post was a shot in the dark, but I thought what the heck.  I doubt someone will get back to me, but thanks for responding to the post!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Michele:

Thanks Eileen.  I have sent 5 e-mails within the last 10 days and called once.  The call volume was high so I opted to leave a message and have someone get back to me which still has not happened.  I am trying everything I can to get someone to address this, and I know this post was a shot in the dark, but I thought what the heck.  I doubt someone will get back to me, but thanks for responding to the post!

Michele, there is an answer above from QCA Mandy above your last post, I'm sure you have seen it by now. Do not give up on this club, it is the best around.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 340
Jude99 replied on Sun, Feb 19 2012 12:36 PM

Keep calling and calling....I to had problems with sending emails (4) or so...and got

not response...and I finally called and left a message and Shelly called me back

the next day...and she took care of my problem and sent a comformation email

to me as follow up...the lines were very busy ...so I left my name and phone

number...it takes time..but keep call until you get your answers.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use