Karla replied on Wed, Feb 15 2012 3:59 PM

Welcome, Lindy.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

Hi Lindy--

Welcome to the best quilting site on the web.  You'll find lots of support from everyone here and lots of fun and sharing.  Hope to see you often.

Kissimmee, FL

replied on Thu, Feb 16 2012 11:10 AM

Heah Lindy, nice to see a fellow Okie here. I moved to calif. 5 years ago from OKC. But have lived all over Oklahoma. Wonderful state with the best, loving, giving, big hearted people I miss that Okie kinship.   You will love this community! Welcome to you.... What part of Oklahoma you from.   There are a few on here fromOklahoma.   Can't wait to talk to you more......

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,347
Points 241,992
Thea replied on Fri, Feb 24 2012 9:25 PM

Hello Lindy - it is nice to have another Oklahoman on here - I live in Enid - quite a distance probably from you - You will find lots of tips and tricks and help here for all quilters!  I am very glad that you found us!  I saw on another post where you were doing miter corners for a binding - I did a tutorial (pictoral) on here a while ago of how to do just that - have to see if I can find it - since the site changed I have problems searching for things but I'll find it if I can.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Fri, Feb 24 2012 11:45 PM

Hi Lindy!

Welcome. Sorry I am so late in responding. But it is so nice to have you here from Oklahoma. You will love it here, everyone is so very nice and helpful. So join in !!

Hugs

Marlene

Not Ranked
Posts 14
Points 235
ptracy replied on Sun, Feb 26 2012 6:20 PM

Dara Beth, I am glad to see another Mountaineer here on the site. I just joined and I am from Reader WV.  West of Clarksburg. do you know of my town? Just wanted to say a quick Hi yal. Penny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 871
Points 14,240
Dara replied on Sun, Feb 26 2012 7:00 PM

Penny,   I was beginning to think I was the only Mountaineer here.  Nana has family in the Lewisburg area though.  I looked Reader up on Mapquest.  I think I've been thru there when out Motorcycling with my Husband.  The last couple of years, I just stayed home when he went on his rides.  I used the time to quilt instead!! LOL  I know you'll find lots of friends here.  Glad to know you and hope to hear from you often.

Mineral Wells, West Virginia

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use