Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances Posted: Sat, Jan 28 2012 9:09 AM

I know you are all highly intelligent, so please can you help I have a Husqvarna Rose sewing machine and i believe the 4d Quilt Design Software will work on the machine, do any of you have it does it work is it any good and does it work ok on a normal sewing machine rather than a Longarm machine.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,327
Points 46,255
Angele replied on Sat, Jan 28 2012 1:13 PM

Sorry Frances, I have a Husqvarna sewing machine but not that one.  I have the Sapphire, love it too.  Did you check online at their website to see?  Sometimes these machine can be finicky regarding the software ypu use, but their website should have an answer for you  Wish I could help more.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,568
Points 30,579
Kelley replied on Sat, Jan 28 2012 1:50 PM

Frances:
Husqvarna Rose sewing machine and i believe the 4d Quilt Design Software will work on the machine, do any of you have it does it work is it any good and does it work ok on a normal sewing machine rather than a Longarm machine.

Hi , I have Viking 4D embroidery software and I have a Brother embroidery machine and I love that software. It is very user friendly and reads and converts almost all embroidery desings. This does not have the correct software for long arm macines. You would have to have software for longarm computer program , then you may be able to convert it to a long arm design. but you can create your own pantos of sorts  with 4D and print them out on paper and sew/quilt over them with your longarm.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Mon, Jan 30 2012 12:59 PM

Thank you very much for your input really i just wanted to know if it worked on normal sewing machines or not, im at a show in March so hopefully someone will have one working there.

lots of love

francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 14
Points 70

On Huskvarna Website you can ask a question and they will answer you.  I have done this several times.  It takes about 2 days but the information has always been correct.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use