rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,502
Points 48,070
Frances Posted: Sun, Jan 22 2012 7:37 AM

Hello Everyone,

Over the next few weeks im having a clear out of magazines would anyone be interested in any English Patchwork and Quilting magazines (no charge) they just need a good home. I would send them out within the next month.

lots of love

Francesxx

England

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 475

Frances:

Hello Everyone,

Over the next few weeks im having a clear out of magazines would anyone be interested in any English Patchwork and Quilting magazines (no charge) they just need a good home. I would send them out within the next month.

lots of love

Francesxx

England

Good Morning, Frances.  It would be an honor to have one of your books, but you must, at least, let me pay you for the postage.  International postage can be quite costly.

Lots of love and hugs to you.

Mary

Interlachen, Florida

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,502
Points 48,070
Frances replied on Tue, Jan 24 2012 8:25 AM

Hi Mary,

I will send out some end of this week, no need for postage its a pleasure it always seems such a waste if its just me who reads them not only that by the time ive cashed the postage its more expensive than sending the magazines and its a pleasure to be able to do something nice for someone else.  All i need is your address not sure how to do that without listing it for everyone to read i know theres a way to do it just not sure how, however if you dont know how to do it either I will investigate.

Lots of love

Francesxx

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 23
Points 475

Hi Frances,

I'm not sure but I think if we are "friends" we can send private emails to one another.  I will send a "friend request" to you and we can try that.

Thank you again for offering these.  I think it is exciting to see things from other countries...especially anything to do with quilting.

Lots of love and hugs,

Mary  

Interlachen, Florida

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Tue, Jan 24 2012 9:20 AM

Frances:

Hello Everyone,

lots of love

Francesxx

England

Hi Frances,

I would like to have  a few of your magazines if you don't mind. I will add you as a friend and send you my info.

Thanks for this great opportunity.

Zsofia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,502
Points 48,070
Frances replied on Tue, Jan 24 2012 9:37 AM

That would be great Zsofie thank you very much.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,215
Points 112,020
Linny t replied on Tue, Jan 24 2012 4:00 PM

Hi, Frances.  I'd love to have a magazine or 2 if you have enough. 

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,502
Points 48,070
Frances replied on Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:10 AM

Hi Linny,

Not a problem there is plenty to go round.

Lots of love

Francesxx

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use