Find Ohio State Fabric

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 12 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
16 Posts
Points 535
Lorraine posted on Sat, Jan 21 2012 8:32 PM

Am wondering if there is a quilter from Ohio who could recommend a reputable LQS that I could access online and order Buckeye/Ohio State fabric.  Have a son-in-law from northwestern Ohio and would like to make him an Ohio State quilt for their family room.  I am not having much luck finding this fabric.  Thanks and GO BUCKEYES.

• | Post Points: 65

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 200 Contributor
Female
371 Posts
Points 6,495
Verified by Lorraine

Hello Lorraine;

I am from Middletown Ohio.  I am a 4 yr. quilter.  I found a website you can check out for ohio state fabric.  It is http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Ohio+State+fabric&qpvt=Ohio+State+fabric&FORM=IGRE  I hope this is what you are looking for.  Good luck.

• | Post Points: 55

All Replies

Top 200 Contributor
Female
371 Posts
Points 6,495
Verified by Lorraine

Hello Lorraine;

I am from Middletown Ohio.  I am a 4 yr. quilter.  I found a website you can check out for ohio state fabric.  It is http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Ohio+State+fabric&qpvt=Ohio+State+fabric&FORM=IGRE  I hope this is what you are looking for.  Good luck.

• | Post Points: 55
Top 100 Contributor
Female
763 Posts
Points 16,110
Joy replied on Sun, Jan 22 2012 4:20 PM

I found some fabric for you! Here is the link. They have a ton of different sports related fabrics

http://www.bearpawquilting.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi

Joy

Mooresville, NC

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
13 Posts
Points 320

Hi Lorraine,

As an Ohio State Alumni I have a great deal of pride about the Buckeyes, yes, even in their time of troubles.   I suggest you try Red Rooster Fabrics in Delaware Ohio (just north of Columbus).  Or Quilt Beginnings also located in Columbus.   I buy a lot of fabric and patterns at both of these shops and the Ohio State fabric is usually in abundance.   GO BUCKS !!

Stella

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
28,504 Posts
Points 417,409
gini replied on Sun, Jan 22 2012 6:23 PM

hi stella, welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
1,224 Posts
Points 16,470

Welcome, Stella! Did you just join our group or have you been hanging out on the sidelines checking us out. Well whatever, so glad you finally joined us.  How long have you been quilting?  Looking forward to chatting with you even if I don,t know who the Buckeyes are. Susan

Not Ranked
Female
16 Posts
Points 535

Thanks, Stella, for your reply.  I will definitely look at these two sites.

Happy Quilting!

Not Ranked
Female
16 Posts
Points 535

Hi Azella,

I am not sure proper procedure to say "thanks for your information."  So I hope this is the proper way.  I am not sure what the verify button accomplishes...can you tell me?

Looking forward to more interaction with you and others.

Happy Quilting

Lorraine

Not Ranked
Female
16 Posts
Points 535

Hi Azella,

I am not sure proper procedure to say "thanks for your information."  So I hope this is the proper way.  I am not sure what the verify button accomplishes...can you tell me?

Looking forward to more interaction with you and others.

Happy Quilting

Lorraine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

Hi Lorraine and welcome to QCA. Did you find your fabric?

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
9,443 Posts
Points 127,624

Hi Stella, I see you have been a member for awhile but I glad you decided to join us here in the forum. I hope to see more of you.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Not Ranked
Female
16 Posts
Points 535
Suggested by 1Lori

I still have not found exactly what I want...did find jelly roll at Red Rooster.  Have some other projects to do, so have plenty of time.  I did take my bali pop quilt to quilter today.  Am anxious to see it when she is done.

Am working on a kit that was a gift from a dear friend...Gathering Leaves by Moda.  Will be putting over 100 blocks together, so will be quite a challenge...that would be the most pieces I have worked with...10 blocks to go, then I can start putting it together.

What are you working on?

Happy quilting!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
109 Posts
Points 2,360
1Lori replied on Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:18 PM

Hi Lorraine. I live in Ohio. As for OSU fabric. The fabric strore has to be liscensed to sell the OSU logo.  I have in the past used sheets that I found at stores, and also I've bought xtra large scrubs that have OSU logo on it and cut them up.   I hope this helps. Happy Quilting

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use