Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up To Today? #5

Page 235 of 659 (9871 items) « First ... < Previous 233 234 235 236 237 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9,870 Replies | 67 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 6:39 PM | Locked

Maggie:
 Ouch - those tables are hard and they expect you to just roll over on your side -- haha --
Maggie, I don't know about yours, but the x-ray room at my doctor's office is so dern COLD!  And of course that table is metal.  So what did the x-rays show or hasn't he got the results yet?

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 6:41 PM | Locked

Margaret, I hope things work out between your DH and his daughter.    I hope you start feeling better

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 6:43 PM | Locked

Gini - how are you doing since your somersault event???? 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 6:55 PM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Maggie:
 Ouch - those tables are hard and they expect you to just roll over on your side -- haha --
Maggie, I don't know about yours, but the x-ray room at my doctor's office is so dern COLD!  And of course that table is metal.  So what did the x-rays show or hasn't he got the results yet?

Won't have results till next week. 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 374
Points 9,355
Nan replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 7:12 PM | Locked

Well lots of news today...Nana, loved the new machine....Bella congrats on ob.....Margaret, I got real sick every time I moved, it is because there is a whole new set of germs in new place and no immmunity...Get better fast..Maggie hope back gets better, Spud, hope you are having better days....Gini, Sukochi, good thing I am very flexible with the drama that my life has always had. Maddie is happy as a lark today and tons of lovin's for me, and now she thinks maybe she does want a Dr Suess quilt!!.

She just went to bed, and DIL told me yesterday that Sat night she did not go to bed till 3am!!! Like this child morphs into another child on weekends. I simply told DIL "It must be You!". Not mean or nothing just stated the facts! DS worked down on house till he had to go to work, he is trying to get back into my good graces. Yeah It is nice that he got furniture moved regardless of how weird he accomplished it. I hear that Melissa told DIL that she was an idiot to give up living in the new place!! And also told her DS was a doll compared to most guys and she was totally stupid for screwing it up!!

She will never go away, I mean  would win the lottery first, hey it I do that maybe I could pay her to go away!!! But then they say you have to play to win! So maybe I should start.

Happy quilting!

Nan

Cleveland, TN

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 7:18 PM | Locked

Maggie:

Just got home.  First went to doctor who believes I sprained by back in 2 places and sent me to lab for x-rays to be sure.  Ouch - those tables are hard and they expect you to just roll over on your side -- haha -- after that had to go to a medical supply to get fitted for a brace - aka torture device.  In middle of all this my van wouldn't start so had to stop and buy a new battery.   Irritating but compared to what everyone else is going through, I am pretty darn fortunate.

Maggie, what on earth are you trying to do?  How did you manage to sprain your back in 2 places no less?? You been out to the LQS with Marlene again? Praying you will feel better really soon.

Hugs,

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440
Beth Weigt replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 7:20 PM | Locked

No quilting for me today. Spent the day paying bills, doing laundry, going shopping and trying to catch up here.  Had to go buy new bed pillows and mattress cover - hopefully DH will sleep better with the pillows and the mattress will be protected from unwanted accidents.  I got my exercise by hauling water softener salt down the stairs (14) to the basement to fill softener and taking down some of my husband's trains.  I'm just ready to call it a night and it is only 7:15p

Beth from Illinois

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 7:34 PM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Gini - how are you doing since your somersault event???? 

My arms and shoulders were sore for a few days, it's still uncomfortable to pull off my shirt.  But you know what they  say.  If you're gonna play, you have to pay.   I'm sore around my waist,too.  I think it was folded up into a ball when I went over.  Not the best position for an old fat person to find herself in.  At least I' m walking this time and didn't have to go to ER.    I guess the answer is I'm doing pretty good, considering.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 7:36 PM | Locked

Nana what a beautiful machine, no wonder you love her.Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 7:49 PM | Locked

Margaret Weber:
the wicked b***h of the east

OMG, Margaret! We're nearly related!! Your hubby used to be married to my Sister in Law! There's just no way there are two women alive with that name...

Margaret Weber:
Went to DH's office and he had started to fill out the form form Montana vitial records to get a sealed copy.  We copied my birth certificate and I wrote that it wasn't acceptable in CA without the seal.  So now I play the waiting game.

Those gals down in Helean are usually pretty speedy. When I needed a copy of DD's birth cert for the school transfer, they had it for me in less then 24 hours (Of course I made a special trip to pick it up). I hope they treat you as nicely.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 7:52 PM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

I really like the fish and the bunny CC.  You are getting really good at this bead making stuff.  I still remember your first attempt. 

Thanks, Marge. I know I'll never be as good as some folks, but I am sure having fun!!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100
Margaret Weber replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 8:03 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Margaret Weber:
the wicked b***h of the east

OMG, Margaret! We're nearly related!! Your hubby used to be married to my Sister in Law! There's just no way there are two women alive with that name...

How funny CC.  Thankfully I have never met this women and I think if I ever did DH would have to keep a tight reign on me because boy would I have a lot of choice words for her.

Unfortunetly, I will not be able to pick it up in person, although my grandmother who lives in Helena would be happy if I did.  At this point I don't care how long it takes, if CA is going to be ridiculous about things so can I. 

Margaret

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100
Margaret Weber replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 8:04 PM | Locked

Thanks everyone, I am actually feeling so much better today.  So much for not getting the flu even though I had the shot.

Margaret

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 622
Points 10,625
abcd replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 8:09 PM | Locked

Thank you, Nan! :D  As I poured over the family law cases this little law firm has, I actually thought of you....  <<<<<<<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,351
Points 46,480
Angele replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 8:17 PM | Locked

Nan, I just made a Dr Seuss quilt for my friend's grandson.  It was so much fun to make, and the parents really loved it.  So I think this quilt will just be great.

Sorry but I can't help you with the bunny search.... I didn't do it this month.  I wish you would be closer to me so I could learn to use EQ7 from you or share the cost with you.  Oh well, this is another thing to add to my list of "when I retire" :-)

Angèle  from NWO

Page 235 of 659 (9871 items) « First ... < Previous 233 234 235 236 237 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use