What Are You Up To Today? #5

Page 146 of 659 (9871 items) « First ... < Previous 144 145 146 147 148 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9,870 Replies | 67 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 7:24 PM | Locked

Margaret Weber:
We will be staying in Ft. Stockton, Texas Monday night. 

Margaret

I am sorry to hear about the dogfights, They should have played nice, like we do on QCA.

Oh, I remember Fort Stockton, TX.  I used to stay overnight there on the way to HorseShoe Bay TX when visiting my late mother.   I never got to see much was there though. Always arrived late at night.

I hope you get some rest and the rest of the travels are easy.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,050
Points 385,642
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 7:24 PM | Locked

Jacy:
I just found out that I'm on Quiltmaker Blog! They just introduced this years scrap squad with photo's on their blog.

Very cool Jacy.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,050
Points 385,642
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 7:27 PM | Locked

Spudgrandma:

I've made some progress today and I'm getting really good at tying off and burying the knot in the middle of a pass LOL  I finally got 1.5 passes completed on David's quilt and feeling good about it.  I'm off to measure for the side borders on Logan's quilt and hope to join the binding on Maggie's later.

WTG Spud. I'm glad you're making progress.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 7:36 PM | Locked

Well Celeste finally came over and I gave her the quilt.  When I told her that I wanted to take a picture she said "no way" - but we both hid behind it so that was OK.  I am so glad she liked it.  made it worth all the hair I pulled out trying to match everything up.  :o)  I told her to call me and tell me what my son says when he sees her bright quilt.  

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,446
Points 127,674
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:20 PM | Locked

Kris:
WTG Spud. I'm glad you're making progress.

Thanks Kris, I really appreciate all the encouragement

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,446
Points 127,674
Spudgrandma replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:21 PM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Well Celeste finally came over and I gave her the quilt.  When I told her that I wanted to take a picture she said "no way" - but we both hid behind it so that was OK.  I am so glad she liked it.  made it worth all the hair I pulled out trying to match everything up.  :o)  I told her to call me and tell me what my son says when he sees her bright quilt.  

So where is the picture?

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,757
Points 420,164
gini replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:41 PM | Locked

Spudgrandma:

So where is the picture?

that's what i was wondering,

gini in north idaho

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 148
Points 3,100
QDancer replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 9:06 PM | Locked

thanks Barbara! I go in there often going thru stuff, and I always let her know she is not forgotten...heheh

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 9:15 PM | Locked

Kathy, you've been doing a lot of jumping and waving this week!  If you raised some fat quarters up the flag pole, we'd see you more easily.

Jacy, and so it begins!  Anxious to see what cool quilts come out of this!

Margaret, safe travels!  You still have a long way to go.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,536
Points 48,680
Angele replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 9:27 PM | Locked

Wendy your mouse is adorable.  And your trek is the kind of thing DH and I would do.

Gini, your princess is an adorable little rat.  She looks like a great star.

Pat, Your princess is so cute!  I would gladly take home. lol   I am sure she will  be a great quilter or model.

Margaret, enjoy your travels.  It is all part of the adventure as you know well.  Hope your dogs will find better furry friends at the next park.

Jacy, my sister's name is also Jacqueline.  She is actually my oldest sister.  I love your quilt by the way.

Spud, I am so happy that your FQ is behaving so much better.  I just can't wait to see those quilts quilted.

Marge, you were quite busy too, shopping, lunch, and cutting fabric.  quite a Monday.

Well as usual, Monday was a crazy no sew day for me!.  Came home with a headache, and am learning how to knit with a circular loom so I can teach one of my students.  Night all.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,662
Points 49,385
Debbie-do replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 10:48 PM | Locked

Very cool, Jacy!  Congratulations!!!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 11:38 PM | Locked

Congrats! Jacy. Autograph Party? When, Where?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,396
Points 27,170
Ms MoomMist replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 4:19 AM | Locked

I'm so upset with myself this morning, here it is 5:05 am and I'm sitting here going through tons of email and spam since 3:30 because I got so tired yesterday that I zoned out last night at 10:00 and then woke up with total agony. Darn, still trying to figure out why I can't take a rest when I need it. Today, I'm finishing the second half of my kitchen counters and I am going to  do some SEWING -  DH has this thing about : "Did you think about sewing today?" If the answer is yes, well that is good enough, but that isn't good enough for me, He is a jump up and do it, I'm a planner and hoper that it will get done by itself LOL then do stupid things like yesterday, and suffer and lose the following day.

Not wanting any credit or pats, just want to vent so thanks for looking. Going to get a cup of coffee now and see if I can really get moving this am. I hear my little "girlie" dog moving around in her bed, so wishing you all a SUPER day.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,658
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 5:26 AM | Locked

Congrats Jacy. 

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 6:45 AM | Locked

Jacy, Did you get your own quilt show yet?

Today, I will get Jacy's block in the mail. Then will get some fabric, (oh no ANOTHER trip to the LQS, what is a quilter to do?), for Bonita's block. Thought I had the perfect colors in what I had, then took the fabric out in the sun for a look, nope ain't gonna get it. DH is being mighty quiet about all these visit in there. Something is up. I see an expensive woodworking tool in our future.

Everyone, have a delightful day. 

Sukochi

Page 146 of 659 (9871 items) « First ... < Previous 144 145 146 147 148 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.