Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up To Today? #5

Page 142 of 659 (9871 items) « First ... < Previous 140 141 142 143 144 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9,870 Replies | 67 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,992
Points 64,380
Robin replied on Sun, Feb 5 2012 8:14 PM | Locked

Gini,

She's precious!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100
Margaret Weber replied on Sun, Feb 5 2012 8:34 PM | Locked

I can't begin to comment on all that I missed in the last few days.  We stayed in our empty house the night of Thursday 23 and then we stayed at DH's aunts house in Lithia, which is only about 45 minutes from Tampa on Friday night.  Saturday, day 1 of driving, we went as far as Marianna, Florida where we stayed at DH's older sister's house.  I met her and her husband for the first time since DH and I were married almost 4 years ago.  I was a good visit but there was a little drama involving the dogs.  DH's sister lives on a farm and has a pack of outdoor dogs.  DH was throwing the ball to Dolce, his standard poodle to exercise him after being in the car for a long time.  On of the dogs would not let Dolce get his ball and one thing lead to another and it became a 3 on 1 dog fight and poor Dolce suffered a couple of bite wounds on his leg and a scratch on his arm.  His is doing better today but is was stressful for us.  My little dog decided to run in and try to protect Dolce and thankfully I got to her before she could get hurt.

Today, we left the state of Florida and drove through Alabama, misssissippi, and Louisianna.  We barely made it into Texas and staying in our first hotel in Beaumont, Texas.  Tomorrow is another full day of driving in Texas and not yet leaving the state.  We will be staying in Ft. Stockton, Texas Monday night.  Now I am going to read a few more posts and then get some sleep as I am exhausted.

Margaret

• | Post Points: 125
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 622
Points 10,625
abcd replied on Sun, Feb 5 2012 8:37 PM | Locked

Hang in there, Sweetie!  And don't forget to keep these "diaries" of yours somehow.  They will be great memories in the years to come.  Safe journey!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440
Beth Weigt replied on Sun, Feb 5 2012 8:44 PM | Locked

Frances - Enjoy your day to quilt.  Hope the snow melts quickly for you and you are smart not to drive.

Beth from Illinois

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 374
Points 9,355
Nan replied on Sun, Feb 5 2012 11:22 PM | Locked

Gini,

She is precious and you can just see the actress/diva in her eyes. How old is she?

Margaret, Have to chuckle about driving 2 days to get out of Texas. WE drove to New Orleans and then to San Antonio last Feb with the whole family, I got so sick in San Antonio the hotel send me free room service soup! And both grands said we would never got to Texas again as it is just too far but Msddie asked if we could drive to Arizona to see Marlene and drive to Grand Canyon! So I have promised no we will fly to AZ and rent a car, And she thought the idea of renting a car was just fascinating!! Funny what simple things will just crack a kid up.

DIL has been little witch all day, called son before work raising fuss as she called tax place and found out he picked up tax check, duh?? She is threatening him left and right with he has to give it all to her, he has to buy her a car, rent her an apt. Wait till the judge awards him child support!!

He say she has said "My momma says..." to him at least 50 times today and then she said she talked wiht someone. He is like really, that is great, I would love to meet the lawyer you talked to on a sun with no money with license to practice in TN.  Tomorrow a few questions for the lawyer. and then he says he will let her come back to TN and then if she wants to agree to things, it will be what he says ,,if not he tells lawyer to schedule mediation and he plays hard ball and she only gets what it works out to. He will not be the generous nice guy he has been, and she will end up with so much less. AS the lawyer earlier said she is digging her hoie deeper and deeper and her bed is getting awful messy. Son is willing to be more than fair but once she crosses that line, watch out.

Now Maddie has gotten upset when on phone with her, she keeps questioning her about coming back , then she lets her mother talk to Maddie and Maddie starts with the "I don't know, you'd better ask Daddy?"  So I am expecting this week to be dramatic once she gets back here. And she has refused to bring Maddie's clothes that she took there right after Christmas and will not let her have her Christmas presents. I just think this is back to bizarre unstable behavior. 

We did not get to quilting today as we watched Super bowl, Maddie had niver watched a foot ball game but we had a riot, then she insisted we must eat the snacks son bought and she ate all the pepperoni!!  She did a dance every time I cheered, and my scottie dog barked! BY half time she put herself to bed as she was worn out, but she understands football basics now! WE decide to pick NY as we are Peyton Manning fans and since Eli is his brother Maddie thought that would work good, and she liked their "outfits" better.

Nan

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,461
Points 361,952
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 12:10 AM | Locked

gini:
here is our princess, playing a rat in the missoula children's theater's production of the pied piper

She's very cute Gini. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,461
Points 361,952
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 12:15 AM | Locked

Thanks for checking in Margaret. Hope there aren't more bumps in the road ahead.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 12:23 AM | Locked

Margaret

Thanks for checking in and letting us know that so far your trip is going ok.  Hopefully there won't be many "bumps" in the road ahead.  It does sound funny that it will take 2 days to drive across one state...LOL>   But they have always said everything in Texas is bigger.  Safe journey.  We will be awaiting more news.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,864
gini replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 1:10 AM | Locked

nan, the princess is 7

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 46,580
Pat Lancaster replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 4:51 AM | Locked

I did some more handwork om my Craftsy project, but spent most of the day at church. I spent a lot of time with "my" princess. Here is a pic of Liberty who is now 3 months old. I think she is about 2 months in the pic. She distracts me from sewing quite a bit, LOL.

• | Post Points: 140
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 5:29 AM | Locked

Oh Pat, she is a absolute doll,

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 143
Points 2,741
jodekema replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 6:04 AM | Locked

Thnks Chris I missed you guys :)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,307
Points 20,790
KATHY replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 6:19 AM | Locked

Margaret Weber:
Beaumont, Texas

Hi Margaret!  That's me in the far off corner jumping up and down and waving hello.  I am about 45 minutes from Beaumont......safe travels!

CLEVELAND, TEXAS

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,307
Points 20,790
KATHY replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 6:19 AM | Locked

Margaret Weber:
Beaumont, Texas

Hi Margaret!  That's me in the far off corner jumping up and down and waving hello.  I am about 45 minutes from Beaumont......safe travels!

CLEVELAND, TEXAS

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,307
Points 20,790
KATHY replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 6:30 AM | Locked

gini,

she is adorable!

cute picture.  did you make her costume??

CLEVELAND, TEXAS

• | Post Points: 50
Page 142 of 659 (9871 items) « First ... < Previous 140 141 142 143 144 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use