Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #5

Page 227 of 517 (7754 items) « First ... < Previous 225 226 227 228 229 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7,753 Replies | 72 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 1:32 PM | Locked

Lowellian:
.it was so easy you should try it! In Easy Quilts this month.

Nice that it was easy - now if the silly USPS would just deliver the magazine I could check it out for myself.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 1:39 PM | Locked

Marge P:

Lowellian:
.it was so easy you should try it! In Easy Quilts this month.

Nice that it was easy - now if the silly USPS would just deliver the magazine I could check it out for myself.

ROFL, Marge P - Just like the proverbial (Tea)pot, huh??? I'm anxiously awaiting my green fabric that I selected for the Wildflowers Applique group. Still need to pick out my background but, that's for the next paycheck :-p

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 2:02 PM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):
I think that one will turn out really pretty. 

Your green and white will be very pretty, I am sure.  My next one will probably be shades of blue.   I used to belong to another group that did lots of swaps so  I have all colors of 2 1/2' strips so I could do a really scrappy one.  All I know is I will make another one.  Have fun at VB - can hardly wait for all the pictures that Kris will post for you all. VBG

MargeP

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 2:05 PM | Locked

Sheila:
I'm anxiously awaiting my green fabric that I selected for the Wildflowers Applique group.

Sheila - I guess it just takes more patience than I have - if I know something "is in the mail", I want it NOW!  At least you said you were anxiously awaiting, not patiently waiting.  Have a great day and hope it comes soon.

MargeP

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 2:20 PM | Locked

Marge P:

Sheila:
I'm anxiously awaiting my green fabric that I selected for the Wildflowers Applique group.

Sheila - I guess it just takes more patience than I have - if I know something "is in the mail", I want it NOW!  At least you said you were anxiously awaiting, not patiently waiting.  Have a great day and hope it comes soon.

MargeP

Woo-Hoo! I just checked on the tracking number and it said it's been delivered!!! Now, as long as the mail carrier didn't leave it out in the rain...

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440
Beth Weigt replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 2:20 PM | Locked

Lowellian - I must be blind!! I have the Easy Quilts but cannot find this - What page number is it on??

Beth from Illinois

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440
Beth Weigt replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 2:21 PM | Locked

Yes I have been working on several projects.  They are UFO's for me.  Hopefully I'll be able to get pictures and post them here tomorrow.

Beth from Illinois

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767
Joyce Brenden replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 2:54 PM | Locked

Thanks, Gini for your encouragement.

Kissimmee, FL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767
Joyce Brenden replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 2:58 PM | Locked

Eileen--

Thank you so much!

Kissimmee, FL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 3:41 PM | Locked

Just thought I would share a pic with you guys of quiltzilla stuffed and fluffed.   Poor Janome is lost in the pile....LOL>

And here is a close up of the quilting design that I am using.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 155
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 3:44 PM | Locked

Beth it is Spring 2012 pg.91 Josie's Star

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,465
Points 116,645
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 4:42 PM | Locked

Nana, I love your fluff and stuffed quilt. Poor Janome but I'm sure she'll handle it just fine.

I like the stars in your quilting. I was thinking of stars when I quilt Harry...sometime down the road.

That is definitely a quiltzilla. How long does it take you to quilt one that size? And, next question, what do you DO with all these beautiful quiltzillas?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,864
gini replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 4:46 PM | Locked

Sheila,   I found the coolest background fabric

It's at quilted threads.  Daiwabo taupe print,  DW DS21982

It's spendy, but I l,ove the subtle print.   I'll try to get a good picture of it for you

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 5:20 PM | Locked

gini:

It's spendy, but I l,ove the subtle print.   I'll try to get a good picture of it for you

Lookee, Lookee What I Got!

The green is what I was waiting for to use with Wildflowers but, of course, while I was shopping at Pieceworks, I found 2 others I just couldn't live without. Duh! No brainer there. I'm a horse person (yes, I know I need my head examined but, I have 5 of 'em) and my DSIL is into Dragonflies and I'm working up to making her a quilt, too.

(Chuckle) While I was loading the above pic from my SD card, I found another one I meant to post a while back and forgot (Yes, It comes with age, I'm told). Here is what I got from the Eleanor Burns sale!

I'm a tad hesitant about using plaids & squares but, I'm sure it'll all get used...somewhere, sometime, some way. LOL!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 5:32 PM | Locked

gini:

Wow, Gini!! I just looked it up and it really is gorgeous but...$14.99 / yd! Whoa! That's enough to take your breath away. I've gotta think on that one and check out the LQS, too when I'm there on Saturday. I did stop by there today briefly to finish paying for my Stack & Whack class that starts on Monday evening. Five weeks. We're doing the fans. I bought a beautiful wine & tan print for the fans and they'll be on a tan background with a coordinating wine in the sashing and binding. Anyway, I was on my way to work after the doctor visit (I'm Excellent, by the way - thank you for asking!) and didn't have time to shop although...it was tempting ~sigh~ I have my Applique class Saturday morning so I'll have time afterward to shop, shop, shop!

Page 227 of 517 (7754 items) « First ... < Previous 225 226 227 228 229 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use