Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #5

Page 177 of 517 (7754 items) « First ... < Previous 175 176 177 178 179 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7,753 Replies | 72 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 26 2012 11:00 PM | Locked

Gini

Your Tiskat a Tasket is beautiful.  I still have several of these blocks to do.  Maybe it will be next years ufo to finish....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,132
Points 28,645
Wendy replied on Sun, Feb 26 2012 11:01 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:
I love EQ7 and spend way too much time playing with it but it sure is helpful in layout and use of fabrics. Those wildlife blocks are fabric from Robert Kaufman Fabrics using Jody Bergsma designs.

this is a beautiful design Judy. I had a feeling when I talked to you at retreat that you would get hooked.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 26 2012 11:02 PM | Locked

Mimi

Your quilt is beautiful.  Just FYI you don't have to use flying geese for this pattern if you don't want to.  You can do it all with HSTs.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,132
Points 28,645
Wendy replied on Sun, Feb 26 2012 11:05 PM | Locked

Gini,

Your Baltimore is very pretty. I think that I will just admire your hand work.  Still having a hard time with applique. Not sure it will ever be my cup of tea.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,346
Points 30,555
Agnes replied on Sun, Feb 26 2012 11:12 PM | Locked

Nana:
I can hardly wait to see your floral project.

I can see it in my mind's eyes but don't know how soon I'll get to sewing. Add to that the projects already in progress. I'm still working on the fabrics from Marge P from a year ago. The Funky Spring and Dresden Plates are both made from her stash. She got the feeling I was running out of stash so she shipped me another box of stash. Last year it was 24 Birthday Flowers. This year it is 36 and they just keep calling me. Then we won't mention the kits in the same mailing.

Actually when it comes to stash I have very little. My tastes have changed greatly over the years and they are changing again. I have to love the fabric i am working with so I have become a shopper for fabric when I am ready for it. I am already questioning the fabric I bought after Christmas.

Friday is Liberation Day.Thurs I do the final reports and Fri DH's volunteer treasurer's files get delivered to the new treasurer. I have some apprehensions as he lives too close but as DH was the treasurer and I was just data entry clerk to help him produce paper work that people could read i'll play dumb. Hopefully, a lot of stress will walk out the door with the file box.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 1:23 AM | Locked

gini:
Here is my Baltimore,

Gini

Your Baltimore is exquisite. I love it. Love the sashing you did it on it.

Marlene

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,867
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 2:32 AM | Locked

MaxNTopeka:
Kris--It will be a donation quilt to an Alzheimer Care Center.  I'm not lucky like most of the ladies here. I don't have any kids or grandkids. Just one old brother that isn't all that wowed by quilts. And I've done quilts for all of DH's family members that want a quilt. I can only use so many quilts myself. So if I want to make quilts I have to donate them.  I have kind of a special feeling for Alzheimer patients after I worked at a health care facitily in Oklahoma, so that is what I do with 99% of my quilts.

Max,

you may not know this but I'm up for adoption. LOL. A few ladies on the site have adopted me already but I'm still available to those who need someone to give a quilt to. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,867
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 2:34 AM | Locked

gini:
Here is my Baltimore, I finally got the sashes done.  Lots of frogging and refrogging

Very nice Gini. I love it. 

I'm almost done with my basket and have to decide on that last block. I have something similar to yours planned for my sashing.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,867
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 2:35 AM | Locked

gini:

And another ufo In the bag

WTG Gini. Everyone's running er sewing circles around me in the UFO challenge. Mine just aren't co-operating.

Your quilting is lovely. You're really better at it than you think.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,025
Points 369,867
Kris replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 2:36 AM | Locked

Mimi:
Here is my weekend's work.  A work in progress....maybe next weekend it will get finished.  Those 164 flying geese took patience.  Glad they're done.

Yay Mimi.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 3:53 AM | Locked

Very nice stitch work. Love the curls. Did you do it on your reg machine or was this a long arm?

Dainty

gini:

Close up of quiltin

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 3:56 AM | Locked

How very cute!! A basket for every season. :) The BOM I am working on is a snowman App. Just started it and learning how to spray starch the Apps.

Dainty Deb

gini:

And another ufo

In the bag

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 3:59 AM | Locked

WOW!! Did I say WOW!! This is wonderful. AFter my other 6 projects

gini:

Here is my Baltimore, I finally got the sashes done.  Lots of frogging and refrogging

I wanna try  too. ha

Beautiful, Beautiful!

Dainty Deb

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 4:07 AM | Locked

Judy... These are both wonderful quilts!  And congratulations to the Bride and Hubby and grandson to be. :)

Dainty Deb

Judy T-Bellingham:

I just finished piecing two of the three quilts I'm making as wedding gifts. One for my step-daughter, one for her new husband to be and one for her 8 year old step son to be.

All three were designed on EQ7. This one is for my step-daughter who is getting married June 28th.

This is the one for Ty, 8 year old boy. Like his father he's into hunting and fishing.

The third one is using a Jody Bergsma fabric. It's still on the drawing board although I think I have it mostly figured out. Once all three are quilted I will put them in my gallery.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Mon, Feb 27 2012 4:12 AM | Locked

Very cute quilt. Love the 'Dainty' Flowers in it. This quilt is just my style. :)

Ummmmmm a 45 X 60 is a perfect size quilt. Dont think I could EVER do anything larger then a 60.

Nana:

Finished Summer Garden.  This one is only 45 x 60 and is being donated to DGS's school for their silent auction.     See there Gini and Marlene I can make small quilts....ROFLOL

and the back

Dainty Deb

Page 177 of 517 (7754 items) « First ... < Previous 175 176 177 178 179 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use