Greetings from Beautiful Idaho!

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 180
kristenruth2@aol.com Posted: Sat, Nov 14 2009 7:19 AM

Hi! I am new to this but can see there are lot of interesting posts and information from everyone. I have a small fabric business and really enjoy helping others with projects for quilts and with fabrics. I am trying to become a better quilter myself in the process. My favorite designer is probably Laurel Burch. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Sat, Nov 14 2009 8:25 AM

Hi Kristenruth,

I am from Eastern WA, about 90 miles north of Wenatchee.  3 hours northwest of Spokane.  I see you are another early riser.  Welcome to the group.  I start and end my day with this site and sometimes get on it too often in between.  No need to ever feel isolated with this group. 

What part of Idaho are you in?  Near a big city or small town?

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,709
Points 248,377
Thea replied on Sat, Nov 14 2009 8:40 AM

Welcome Kristen, this QCA is addicting so be careful - but it is a good addiction.  We have a lot of fun here and tons of things going on and more in the works all the time.

We wish you tons of luck with your business and hope to learn more about you as you feel comfortable in sharing.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 14 2009 12:21 PM

Welcome Kirsten

It is good to have you with us.  I think you will really enjoy yourself here....but just fyi....we are all quiltoholics and fabricoholics....LOL.  We love hearing about others projects and seeing pictures.  Hope you join in.

Nana

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 180

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I am in Meridian Idaho just outside of Boise.  I have been up in your part of the world a lot, though. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526
Sandy H. replied on Sat, Nov 14 2009 5:32 PM

Hi Kristen and welcome to QCA.  I'm glad you've joined us and hope you will enjoy the site as much as I do.  There are a lot of talented, friendly quilters here who love to share their knowledge.  When you have time, please take a few minutes to read 10 Steps to Getting Started (in the menu on the left) to help you you with basic info for getting around QCA.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing pics of some of your quilts.

Southwest Florida

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,038
Points 369,072
Kris replied on Sat, Nov 14 2009 6:36 PM

Welcome to the group Kristen.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 408
Points 6,639
Shelia replied on Sat, Nov 14 2009 7:23 PM

Hi Kristen and welcome to the group.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 42
Points 1,035
Alicia replied on Sat, Nov 14 2009 7:42 PM

Welcome to the group! I just joined a couple of weeks ago. I'm mostly from Alaska, but as a kid, lived in Joseph Oregon, not too terribly far from your neck of the woods. I would love to be in the fabric business, maybe my own fabric store, that would be wonderful. Anyway - welcome! :)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Welcome to the QCA forums, Kristen! When you have time, please tell us more about your fabric business and some of the projects you've worked on.

Gillette, WY

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

Kristen--

So nice to meet you.  As others have said, this is a wonderful site to share ideas and fun.  Would love to hear more about your business.(I have a small online business) and your quilting experiences.  I live in WA state, north of Seattle.

Kissimmee, FL

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 38
Points 730

Hi Kristen,

Welcome. I am new to this site also. Nice to meet you.

Nacole Stone

nrstone3@verizon.net

• Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use