rated by 0 users
This post has 28 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Anita:

Sharon:

Dana - I am having the same issue! Also frustrating for me. Did you ever get a resolution?

I am having the same issue

I just renewed mine a few weeks ago

days ago I was able to get on QNNTv, now I can't

What is going on.

Also when I called they said I don't get Fons and Porter I  watched it before , Now is not included in the package deal to join QCA> Don't understand that at all.

Anita, I could be wrong, but if you don't have a subscription to F&P, I don't think you have access to their online videos, or at least most of them. You can watch the F&P videos through QNN. When you say you can't get to QNN, do you mean you type the address (www.qnntv.com) into the browser window and you still can't get to the main page, or do you mean you can get to the main page but you can't access any of the videos?

Sorry, but I'm confused.

Gillette, WY

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 961
Points 11,961
Anita replied on Thu, Dec 3 2009 10:51 PM

Judy Iliff:

Anita:

Sharon:

Dana - I am having the same issue! Also frustrating for me. Did you ever get a resolution?

I am having the same issue

I just renewed mine a few weeks ago

days ago I was able to get on QNNTv, now I can't

What is going on.

Also when I called they said I don't get Fons and Porter I  watched it before , Now is not included in the package deal to join QCA> Don't understand that at all.

Anita, I could be wrong, but if you don't have a subscription to F&P, I don't think you have access to their online videos, or at least most of them. You can watch the F&P videos through QNN. When you say you can't get to QNN, do you mean you type the address (www.qnntv.com) into the browser window and you still can't get to the main page, or do you mean you can get to the main page but you can't access any of the videos?

Sorry, but I'm confused.

When you say you can't get to QNN, do you mean you type the address (www.qnntv.com) into the browser .

Yes Judy,  it wants  me to join again, and tells me to put in  a promotional code  which I will find under "My Dashboard " on QCA. 

Well I can't find My Dashboard under QCA. web site either. 

Hubby Renewed over the Phone did not get A promotional code.  Uderstand about the Fons and Porter  videos my mistake. I  tryed last years code but it won't work.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Anita, see if you can to the link below. The directions including the code for free membership is there. If you can't get to that page from the link, let me know and I'll copy and paste it into a message.

QNN

Gillette, WY

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 961
Points 11,961
Anita replied on Fri, Dec 4 2009 12:43 AM

Judy Iliff:

Anita, see if you can to the link below. The directions including the code for free membership is there. If you can't get to that page from the link, let me know and I'll copy and paste it into a message.

QNN

Thanks Judy .

I finally got it , I have to renew also with QNNtv   because QCA and  QNNtv are independent web sites.  After getting the  code the rest was easy.

Thanks again.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

You are welcome. I'm glad that worked for you.

Gillette, WY

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 228
Points 5,930
Sharon replied on Sat, Dec 5 2009 8:17 AM

Judy, I too was finally able to join qnntv and f&p. This time the code worked! (Earlier in the week the same code did not work. I am now a happy camper.

Sharon

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Sat, Dec 5 2009 11:43 AM

Glad everyone got their issues resolved.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 2,490
Carol L replied on Sun, Dec 6 2009 1:42 PM

Horay Horay!!!  I'm in.  Thanks to everyone who added their 2cents,  I finally checked and went right into QNNTV this morning.  Havent had chance to view a lot yet, but did get to view latest or the 5th Quilt Out Loud episode.  It's like getting an early xmas present.

Ok, so I'm a little over joyed with this, but it was a big deal to me.  However, part of the delay in returning to check on the status, was that our computer was down.  It didnt crash, thank goodness, but it wasnt working.  Hubby just got it fixed this wkend.  So now, I am in.  Thanks again!

Carol L

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,862
Thea replied on Sun, Dec 6 2009 2:20 PM

Carol, I am very happy for you that the problem has been resolved - go enjoy!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55

Re:  Access to QNNTV....Wow I thought I was the only one with this problem.  I am a recent member 11/17/09 and have called customer service twice & was directed to leave a message.  No response from either of my messages.  I sent 2 emails to customer service... no response!  If this is a known problem why havent't they posted an answer.  I am extremely disappointed with my membership.  At this rate I won't be renewing or advising my guild to join.. Thanks for all you help .. least I am not alone.

Have a wonderful day,  Eileen in Pennsylvania

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:22 PM

Jamnon

I am sorry that you have been having so much trouble.  This site has been excellent for me.  I have learned so much and met so many really nice, friendly people.  I have loved the comeraderie and the beautiful quilts that others have made and showed. I have also had a great time with all the group projects. I hope you will find things on this site that you enjoy and I also hope that the problems with QNN are resolved.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089

Jamnon.....that is really too bad...this site is just amazing and all the ladies are so much fun to chat with and they all have tons of advise and inspiration...QNNTV's videos are great and so nice to have them on demand....I hope you get it all sorted and rejoin...

Ontario, Canada

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185
Judy Iliff replied on Mon, Dec 21 2009 10:11 PM

jamnon2@msn.com:

Re:  Access to QNNTV....Wow I thought I was the only one with this problem.  I am a recent member 11/17/09 and have called customer service twice & was directed to leave a message.  No response from either of my messages.  I sent 2 emails to customer service... no response!  If this is a known problem why havent't they posted an answer.  I am extremely disappointed with my membership.  At this rate I won't be renewing or advising my guild to join.. Thanks for all you help .. least I am not alone.

Have a wonderful day,  Eileen in Pennsylvania

Eileen, Just a quick question. Did you go to the link I posted in a previous message. I don't know of anyone who has had a problem getting in if they follow those directions. You, however, may be the exception; or others simply aren't posting.

Just in case, click on the words QNN below:

QNN

If you did try the link, would you tell me, please, on what step it stops working for you?

Thanks,

Gillette, WY

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,934
gini replied on Wed, Dec 23 2009 1:14 AM

oh boy eileen. this must be really frustrating for you.   i haven't had any trouble with customer service getting back to me, though sometimes it has taken a few days.   when i call, they are always good about walking me through my problem.  sometimes it is something that they are working on, and it may take  a while for them to fix it, but they keep us pretty informed while they're working on it.   i'm sorry you won't be renewing.  this is a fun and very helpful group.    gini

gini in north idaho

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use