fabric Cutting tools

Page 3 of 3 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 39 Replies | 10 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 310

Good Morning Carylanne.... I really appreciate your suggestion, however, I am living on S/S.... Can't afford to pay much.

Now, having said that, how do I get to the MARKET PLACE??? I'm unable to find a link anywhere on this site. Help!!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 109
Points 2,360
1Lori replied on Sat, Mar 10 2012 6:42 AM

hi sunny sandy, If you go to home and on the left side you will see quilters market place. Just click on that and wah lah.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sat, Mar 10 2012 7:33 AM

Under "Community Fun"

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 310

Thanks Annie

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Sunny Sandy:

Good Morning Carylanne.... I really appreciate your suggestion, however, I am living on S/S.... Can't afford to pay much.

Now, having said that, how do I get to the MARKET PLACE??? I'm unable to find a link anywhere on this site. Help!!!

http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/groups/quilters_marketplace/default.aspx

Hi and good afternoon Sandy. I looked to see if you had placed an ad to the marketplace, did you have a problem finding it. here is a direct link to the home page of MP, then see on the side to join and then post to the group.
Also if you are interested check out the 'group' page to see what other groups that interest you & you want to be included into.

about the accuquilt die cutter. I found a great deal on a used unit, in excellent condition with 8 different dies included on Ebay. there were several listed in Dec, and I am quite happy with my deal. that said be aware of the cutting plastics, they are relatively cheap to replace, but if it shows way too much use it could be a already well used cutter. I looked at several before deciding what one I could buy.

Carylanne
Pearland Texas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

cfiehrer:

Hi Quilt Daddy,

I am new to the forum and wondered if you still have your Fiskars 24 inch strip cutter and still want to part with it.  I have been looking for quite some time for it and would be greatful

welcome to the forum, I want to tell you that I received the cutter from Quilt Daddy.

I suggested to Sunny Sandy to place an add in the marketplace for a 'want it '.
however as of this moment she hadn't found market place yet. I have the direct link here in the message to her above and you can click on it an join as well. good luck. I do hope we can get a bit of news on them so others can reap the benefit of the slide cutter. I had to replace a blade, & it is just so easy to use.

Carylanne

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
cozymilly replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 3:26 PM

Hi my name is Sandy and I am new toquilting and a friendandIhavebeenlooking for the fabric cutting tool .do you know of anyone that has one.? please help if u can stuck...... Thank you

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Hello Sandy, are you looking for a Fiskar fabric cutter as mentioned above? or fabric cutting tools like accuquilt or the Go Baby? There are so many different cutters out on the market; perhaps you can be more specific.  There are many tools; I have linked to the Go and to the Guidelines4Quiting Company. The Fiskar 24” is no longer available on the market; however, this is the link for the Donna Dewberry cutter.
Hope this helps you, Good luck and happy stitching.  BTW if you know what you are looking for you can go to the market place and place an ad for used tools.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 845

I am addicted to the accucutter (I just use my Big Shot)  I use the sizzix cutters and I have some accuquilt cutters.  I got some cutter quilts off Ebay.  One I just can't bear to cut up, but if the addiction gets out of hand, I may have to.  I cut lots of trees and flowers today.  I have the larger birds and gingerbread men I have stuffed, but the smaller ones, I am going to applique onto a wall hanging. 

Robin=Snohomish, WA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 535
tish replied on Sun, Mar 30 2014 7:38 PM
These Fiskers 24" cutters are back! I have used mine so much and just love it. I wish they would make a shorter one, maybe 12 or 15" to use when trimming borders or strips. Joanns has them and they are probably available other places too, but you could use a coupon at Joanns and it would cost less. tish
Page 3 of 3 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use