Page 2 of 3 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 30 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 371
Points 6,495
Arzella replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 7:04 PM

Hello Chrystina;  Welcome to QCA from Ohio.  Glad you can join us.  I don't know the info you need but will keep a look out for you.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100

Welcome to the club Chrystina.  My DH bought me the smart pro Oliso for Christmas.  I will have to wait to use it until we get through our move to California and then a stay in a hotel until we get into a house.  I am excited about this iron and can't wait to try it.

Margaret

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 245

You DH bought you the best!!!  I am excited for you to use it.  Where are you moving to in CA?  Will you get to go to Road to California quilt show?  It is 19-22 Jan Ontario, CA!  I will be there demo'ing the iron.  Come see me.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Welcome to QCA Chrystina.  Looking forward to seeing you post some of your quilting work.  I think I have seen the table runner you are talking about.  One of the gals at the summer quilting retreat at the LQS was making one.  If she is back at the retreat later this month, I will ask her about the pattern. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 245

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 245

Not sure where the picture went?? But I posted the picture of the curtains I made yesterday for my sewing room!!

Today's project is here - Going to make him a 16" pillow. BTW - I don't like chickens, but I like Anita Goodesigns projects.

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 245

Not sure where the picture went?? But I posted the picture of the curtains I made yesterday for my sewing room!!

Today's project is here - Going to make him a 16" pillow. BTW - I don't like chickens, but I like Anita Goodesigns projects.

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Points 95
annesew replied on Tue, Jan 3 2012 4:34 PM

If you find the pattern would you please let me know.  My quilting bee has issued a challenge for a quilt to that includes spirals among other things.  I live in Kerrville and just joined this group today.  I have been quilting for many years but still am no expert!  I accompanied my late husband during his Air Force career.  Have not yet a man who can measure up to him!  So, continue to live with my miniature poodle and calico cat.  I bought a long arm about 10 years ago but never used it.  Can't even give it away now!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 245

Hi, I found it on "Designs to Share.com"  but, since I am going to be working for Oliso at Road to California on the 18th of Jan  I am going to try to find it for a little less money there!  If you can wait, I can get you one too?  I get really good discounts as a vendor at the shows and you just live over the hill so to speak!!  kerrville is really close!  I need a trip to Creations anyway!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100

Chrystina:

You DH bought you the best!!!  I am excited for you to use it.  Where are you moving to in CA?  Will you get to go to Road to California quilt show?  It is 19-22 Jan Ontario, CA!  I will be there demo'ing the iron.  Come see me.

Chrystina, we won't be in California until mid February.  I can't wait to use the iron.

Margaret

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Tue, Jan 3 2012 6:16 PM

Chrystina

Your curtains and your "chicken" pillow are both very pretty.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,102
Points 410,819
gini replied on Tue, Jan 3 2012 8:27 PM

chrystina.   your curtains finally made it on here, they're cute.    love your chicken.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Tue, Jan 3 2012 9:10 PM

Chrystina

your chicken is beautiful! Love it.   Great curtains too. Can't wait to see your pillow too.

Beautiful work!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Tue, Jan 3 2012 9:29 PM

Chrystina:
Hi and Happy New Year to all of you! I live close to San Antonio, TX.

Chrystina

Welcome to QCA and Happy New Year,

My late mother lived just outside SA in Cibolo, TX, before she move in from Marble Falls. She really loved TX and living there.  

Can you take a pic of the pattern and post it for us to see and perhaps someone has it?  We all are really very helpful and love to help each other whenever we can. You will love it here.  Everyone is so friendly and truly the best friends you will ever make.

Take care and Have fun in CA!

Marlene

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 245

Thank you Marlene for the kind reply!!  I have been to Marble Falls!  It is beautiful there.  I found the pattern on the web, but didn't like the price.  So, when I am at Road to California I am going to look for it there and hope I can pick it up for a little less.  If you go to Sewing World of Grapevine webpage and look at their newsletter you can see a picture of it on the class that is being taught.  I just cannot make that class, and the lady teaching it won't give the pattern out early or unless you take her class??  She is a little different!  Oh well, like I said before, I usually get what I am after, then share!!  You are right about everyone being friendly!  Even the ones that claim to be nosy??  lol

Page 2 of 3 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use