Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 30 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 245
Chrystina Posted: Mon, Jan 2 2012 9:48 AM

Hi and Happy New Year to all of you! I live close to San Antonio, TX.  I am a new longarmer and an old quilter! I have seen a spiral block tablerunner pattern at a local quilt shop.  Really pretty, but really don't have time to attend the class.  Does anyone know where I can find this block??  I have looked on line at Blocks Galore...until I am blind, through all my quilt books, searched the internet, all to no avail??  Is this really something new or just a new twist on a log cabin?

• | Post Points: 110
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,499
Points 417,339
gini replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 10:47 AM

hi chrystina, welcome to the group.   the local show won't just sell you the pattern?

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 940
Maggie replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 10:52 AM

Hi Chrystina!  And welcome from Louisiana!  I'm a newbie too, but this group is awesome.  Hope you enjoy!  As for as the pattern, I really can be no help to you.  I'll keep a look out for it though.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 10:55 AM

Welcome Chrystina,sorry i can't help you . I wish you luck in your search..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 11:14 AM

Welcome Chrystina.  I have seen table toppers with the spiral but I don't know where you would find the pattern.  I will keep a lookout for it.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,224
Points 16,470
Susan replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 11:18 AM

Welcome! Chrystina, Sorry can,t help you but glad your joining us. Looking forward to chatting with you. Also, Debbie Do lives in San Antonio, you may want to meet her. Susan

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,605
Points 178,428
Marie replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 12:29 PM

Hi Chrystina, welcome and enjoy your time with us.  As Gini asked won't they sell you the pattern or at least tell you what book it's in?

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Chrystina and welcome to QCA. Sorry I don't have an answer for your pattern but I bet someone will eventually come along with one.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 12:56 PM

Welcome Chrystina

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 1:36 PM

Welcome Chrystina.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 1:40 PM

Welcome Chrystina.  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 245

For the NOSY One's!!!  I have been sewing and quilting since I was about 4!!!  Sat on my mother's lap and helped her make clothes for my four sisters and then on to quilting when I left home.  I joined the Air Force, left it and moved into the Air National Guard and will finish that up this August with 27 years!!!  Yea!  When I wasn't drilling, I was working as a hospital administrator for the Army.  I am now retired from that.  But, having failed retirement.....I am now an independent contractor of OLISO, Inc. and travel to all the really big quilting shows demonstrating the best darn iron on the market for sewing and quilting!!!  I am married to the best man in world, patient, kind, caring and never complains about the fabric stash!!! or all the sewing machines.  I have a long arm, Crown Jewel, embroidery machine, felting machine, Bernina 1230, Serger, and I have gone brain dead on all the others. Oh and my mother is moving in with all her sewing machines!!!  Now that this has turned into a really longgggggggggg post!!!  I will close up!!!  I will post pictures soon of the new curtains I made for my sewing room!!  I used Robert Kaufman's Whiskers & Tails fabric,  sooo cute and fun!!!  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 245

The class is in Grapevine, Tx and the lady is very touchy about "her" pattern!!!  I will look for it when I go to "Road to California" later this month.  I am one of those that believes where there is a will, there is a way!!!  and don't tell me I can't have THAT!!! hahahaha

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077

Chrystina, I'm afraid when you said nosey ones that covers all of us LOL

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 6:56 PM

Chrystina

That is a start on telling us something about you but we need to know more....LOL>  Anxiously awaiting pics.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use