rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 475
Ladysewnsew Posted: Wed, Dec 7 2011 6:29 AM

Good Morning everyone,,

I don't know about you but this time of year is sooo busy. I hope you all are ready for Christmas and enjoying the season..

I am looking for a pattern for a Christmas Tree Skirt that uses the Puff Pillows.I know the puff pillow quilts (aka Biscuit Quilt) are vintage in that they came from the Victorian days and then were reintroduced in the 1970's. I also found honeybearlane.com that has patterns for the quilts. I would just love to make one in a Christmas Tree Skirt.I have searched the internet upside down looking for a pattern.

I think I could probably alter the quilt pattern but I am a beginner at quilting and not confident with my skills.  I would much rather have a pattern to follow so I can get the openings correct. So my question is does anyone know of someplace to get a pattern for the Puff Pillow (aka Biscuit Quilt) Christmas Tree Skirt?

Thank you so much for your help

Cheryl

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,725

I wish I could help, it's a lovely idea.  I will follow this thread .  If I find anything that might help I'll post you.

Andrea

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,632
Points 48,805
Debbie-do replied on Wed, Dec 7 2011 10:16 AM

I found this http://www.etsy.com/listing/80682393/biscuit-quilt-christmas-tree-skirt-puff  ... maybe you could contact the seller and ask about the pattern?

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 475

That's a really good idea... I just sent a message off to her.. I will let you all know what she says.. I hope so bad she has a pattern..

Thank You

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use