Top 10 Posters

From Don-isewman--A member---Not sure what to do-Also, tried to find a place to send a message

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 9
Points 380
Don----isewman Posted: Mon, Dec 5 2011 11:52 AM

1st off--Can anyone help me, or tell me what to do.. I'm getting flooded with yahoo emails, and dont know where to go, to stop receiveing all of the emails, I'm getting.. I've been looking and will check this web sight out. 1 more thing on the "Forum Subscription" area, I click yes for everything. Is this ok. Can email me at   isewman1@yahoo.com.  THANK YOU TO ANY/EVERYONE WHO HELPS ME   Don-isewman

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 11:55 AM

Dom

If you don't want all the emails go to your profile on your home page.  On set up profile there is a place to click NO for email notifications.   I don't get emails on anything I just come to the site and check out what I want to read.    Hope this helps.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,826
Points 352,617
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 2:21 PM

Dom----isewman:
1 more thing on the "Forum Subscription" area, I click yes for everything. Is this ok.

Dom,

subscribing to the forums means you want to receive emails. Say no to those if you don't.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use