Secret Santa Gifts Recieved ..2011

Page 9 of 20 (299 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 298 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,115
Points 69,605
Bonita replied on Tue, Dec 6 2011 4:02 PM

Thanks for the laugh Debbie. LOL LOL

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 120
Points 2,155
Viki replied on Tue, Dec 6 2011 4:35 PM

Here are all of the woderful things my Secret Santa (Amber2009) sent to me!  Isn't the bag gorgeous!  I loved how she picked a gingerbread man theme and pretty much went with it throughout most of the gifts.  I have rec'd so many compliments on that bag!  I've been carrying it everywhere.  One of my sewing friends even wants to know which pattern it is!!!  :)

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Amber for treating me to such wonderful gifts.  Not sure if I deserve them, but you are very thoughtful and creative!

What a creative gal, huh?

Thanks again!

(And thanks to Barbara for organizing all of this!  I'm sure it wasn't fun at times, but it looks like it is going off swimmingly.)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,061
Points 170,737
MNnancy replied on Tue, Dec 6 2011 4:39 PM

Darling bag!!!  Oh, and I love the little gingerbread ornament hanging from it.  Lucky girl, Viki!  Fun choices, Amber!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,300
Nana replied on Tue, Dec 6 2011 4:46 PM

Viki

You got a really neat haul from your Santa.  I love the bag.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,115
Points 69,605
Bonita replied on Tue, Dec 6 2011 5:08 PM

You hit the jackpot with that bag...so pretty with the red bow.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 304
Points 6,940

Im happy you like it all, as soon as the gingerbread man candle sleeve came in where I work i just knew I had to get it, and as you could tell stick with the gingerbread man throughout. The bag pattern is called "Juliet" and I purchased it from Hancocks.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,396
Points 27,170

Yvonne :

Wow nice hull, Yvonne.

xoxoxo,

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,396
Points 27,170

Viki:

Here are all of the woderful things my Secret Santa (Amber2009) sent to me!  Isn't the bag gorgeous!  I loved how she picked a gingerbread man theme and pretty much went with it throughout most of the gifts.  I have rec'd so many compliments on that bag!  I've been carrying it everywhere.  One of my sewing friends even wants to know which pattern it is!!!  :)

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Amber for treating me to such wonderful gifts.  Not sure if I deserve them, but you are very thoughtful and creative!

What a creative gal, huh?

Thanks again!

(And thanks to Barbara for organizing all of this!  I'm sure it wasn't fun at times, but it looks like it is going off swimmingly.)

Look like your SS was really good to you!

xoxoxo,

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 120
Points 2,155
Viki replied on Tue, Dec 6 2011 6:44 PM

So you must work at BBW?  I love that place!  I think it was so clever you had a theme.  I would never think of that!  I'm so excited to be stocked up on my gum supply too.  That flavor is soooo good.

I will let the ladies know about the pattern.  They work at Joanns, but they're not above going somewhere else to get something cute.  It looks so hard to make!  I had my quilting class today and showed it off.  My teacher sells things at craft fairs and was eyeballing it as a possible idea of something to make and sell.  Everyone loved the fabric.

Thanks again for your AWESOMENESS!  I hit it lucky, that's for sure!

Have a great evening!

Viki

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,667
Points 49,560

Cool stuff, Yvonne.  do you do paper piecing??

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,667
Points 49,560

Viki, what a great selection of gifts!  Amber2009, that bag is Cute Cute Cute!!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:27 PM

Ms MoomMist:
t you some pictures of Angel playing with her new toy..Barbara

Angel

It's you, You look so darling, GF. You are a Star on QCA! A star! And playing with your new toy. Santa came early, Yahoo!

I will see you soon!

Ms Cricket

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,912
Points 420,614
gini replied on Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:43 PM

everyone is getting such nice santa gifts.    i haven't wet my pants yet,   but i'm very excited to get mine in the mail.

gini in north idaho

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,004
Points 12,890

I didn't see that anyone answered Debbie question about a steady Betty. It is actually a pressing station for quilt squares to keep them from stretching out while pressing those cut on the bias, like HST and QST. here is a link to their home page. http://www.steadybetty.com/ 

Viki, Amber did one heck of a good job.

Merry Christmas,
CarylanneBTW

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 304
Points 6,940

Viki:

So you must work at BBW?  I love that place!  I think it was so clever you had a theme.  I would never think of that!  I'm so excited to be stocked up on my gum supply too.  That flavor is soooo good.

I will let the ladies know about the pattern.  They work at Joanns, but they're not above going somewhere else to get something cute.  It looks so hard to make!  I had my quilting class today and showed it off.  My teacher sells things at craft fairs and was eyeballing it as a possible idea of something to make and sell.  Everyone loved the fabric.

Thanks again for your AWESOMENESS!  I hit it lucky, that's for sure!

Have a great evening!

Viki

I do work at BBW, we even had a gingerbread soap too - was hoping they would make a gingbread soap sleeve, would have made a lovely "pair".  I would have to agree with you on the gum too, one of the best! 

Page 9 of 20 (299 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.