Top 10 Posters

Secret Santa Gifts Recieved ..2011

Page 7 of 20 (299 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 298 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Barbara:

MMM, I'm not complaining ...I love the fabirc and the pot holder are great ,I needed some new ones ,I'm afarid I use mine till they fall apart, LOL  I love the red hatter pattern I'm gonna put that  higher up on by list of things to do ,Like I have a zillion its seems like Hope you have a great Christmas .Barbara

I was excited before by now, I'm really excited!! Ok, now I'll shut up and quit cluttering up the discussions board and get back to the sewing machine.

Merry Christmas!

xoxoxo

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 247,949
Barbara replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 4:13 PM

MMM, had to get you some pictures of Angel playing with her new toy..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 4:39 PM

Barbara

Angel looks very happy.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 5:28 PM

Barbara

Lucky you.Nice gifts for a nice person.I'm sure Angel will enjoy her toy,Rowdy has his in pieces playing tug-of -war with anyone who will play.

My SS went in the mail today hopefully Santa is leaving Ontario for somewhere far away soon

Thank-you for all your hard work

Darlene(2manyhorses)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,618
Points 48,375

Today I didn't embarass my mail carrier :)  Carol W sent me a fabulous box of goodies!!  Can we exchange more names??  This was FUN!! 

Here's a close-up of the fabric.

I fixed myself a cup of the caramel coffee and at some of the nuts while I was still at work.  Wonderful coffee!!  The nuts were good too!  I didn't know Girl Scouts sold nuts.  I thought they were strictly into cookies.  Wonderful fabrics and notions (how did you know I break needles??) and look at that great pin cushion / thread catcher!!  THAT's going to get used well!!  My kitties will be very happy with the treats I'm sure.  Every night before bed I scatter a handful on the floor and watch them compete to get the most.  Thank you Carol , you're awesome.

I have to appologize to my giftees... it never occurred to me to buy pet treats :(  Both of my Santas remembered my babies.  I'm sorry...

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 95
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Checked my UPS tracking and Santa has finally made it across the country.  Still estimating delivery on Friday. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,061
Points 21,200
Carol W replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 6:02 PM

Debbie-do:
(how did you know I break needles??) 

Don't we all!! lol 

That coffee was roasted, ground and blended at a little shop about 35 miles from me.  I hope you enjoy it!  Around here the Girl Scouts sell nuts and candy in the fall (just in time for Christmas gift giving) and we sell the cookies in January - March.

Merry Christmas!!

Carol W. in Arkansas

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,618
Points 48,375

Carol W:

Debbie-do:
(how did you know I break needles??) 

Don't we all!! lol 

That coffee was roasted, ground and blended at a little shop about 35 miles from me.  I hope you enjoy it!  Around here the Girl Scouts sell nuts and candy in the fall (just in time for Christmas gift giving) and we sell the cookies in January - March.

Merry Christmas!!

That coffee was the highlight of my afternoon!  Thank you ... and Merry Christmas to you, Santa!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 6:21 PM

Debbie Do

Great goodies.  I love that purple one on the right.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,504
Points 417,409
gini replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 7:15 PM

Drum Roll,  puh leez.        i got my box in the mail on the correct day.   it took me three tries, because i don't wait in line, not unless i can help it.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 247,949
Barbara replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 7:20 PM

Debbie what a great haul  , I love the fabric . Notions are always wonderful. Your SS did really good ..I'm so gald you enjoyed the exchange .I'm sure we'll do it again next year.. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060

Debbie what a great batch of goodies from Carol W. I didn't do any edibles in my bag and now I wish I had at least a bit of chocolate. Well this was my first in this group i will be better prepared for next year. I do sew like to make custom items though.

Carylanne

Merry Christmas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:32 PM

Debbie-do:
Can we exchange more names??  This was FUN!! 

Gee Ladies....Maybe we should have Secret Easter Bunnies......

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,224
Points 16,470
Susan replied on Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:46 PM

Thank You, Debbie Do!!! I love my gifts, the book is awesome I was unable to go to Women Of Faith this year but you must have. The fabric is just beautiful, can,t wait to start my next quilt with it. Where did you get those pins with letters on them ??? Perfect!!! My DH has claimed the coffee. My DGD the tree ornament. Also love the thread , needles and tape measure. Oh the candy is my favorite!!! Yum! I sure did have fun opening all my gifts from Texas. Your thoughtfulness and generosity is very much appreciated Debbie.  Susan

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,618
Points 48,375

Susan you are very welcome.  Patsy Clairmont was (and always is) an incredible speaker.  She had the whole room in tears with one story and laughing till we ached with many others.  That book was meant to be... I was about 5th in line for her autograph!  The letter pins I made (after getting the idea from a catalog).  I had the letters from other projects and plenty of pins!  The tricky part was coming up with a box to put them in!  The San Antonio blend is my current favorite.  I have a cup every afternoon (except today, I drank RoZarka).  I'm glad you pleased!  Merry Christmas!

Southwest of San Antonio

Page 7 of 20 (299 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use