Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

KaylaJo:

Hi my name is Kayla. My husband and I live in Southern Pennsylvania. We were married July 2010. My grandmother taught me how to quilt in High School. A busy college schedule put my quilting on the back burner. However, now that I'm finished getting my degrees I've got the sewing machine back out and am very excited. I am working on my third quilt right now. It's called Blue Streak and is made from split 9 patches. I found it in a Fons and Porter magazine. I'm glad I found this website. I'm enjoying learning from it and all of you already!

(sorry for the duplicate posts. the other post somehow had the wrong user name. all fixed now!)

Welcome from Northwest PA. I certainly hope you will enjoy yourself here at QCA fun place and the members are super and helpful with most everything you may need, well perhaps not everything but everything quilting that is.

xoxoxo,

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,541
Points 46,765
Debbie-do replied on Thu, Nov 10 2011 9:16 AM

Hi KaylaJo!  Welcome to the cast of characters!  Lots of fun here and lots of very talented quilters.  I've learned a lot already!  Enjoy :)

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 305
Marlene replied on Tue, Nov 15 2011 9:49 AM

Good Morning and welcome from Iowa.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

Greetings from Idaho! Always great to have new quilty friends!  I hope you post pictures of what your working on, we'd love to see it!

Cheers!

Jenn

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710

love the avatar, welcome

Andrea

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use