Never too old to learn

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 150
Susan Posted: Wed, Oct 26 2011 5:13 PM
I need to post my thoughts to whoever wants to read them. You know when something new and great happens you tell someone? One great thing is I finally have my underground railroad quilt in the frame for hand quilting.Now I have a excuse to let my hubby do the dishes!!!!!Ha! I took off to go to Springfield to hear about kangen water last night.A lovely lady who lives not too far from us was there.She was in bed and a wheel chair for 8 years. She was walking around,I couldn't help but try to really watch her,but no I didn't see her using any kind of support! She lost 75 lb's too!! I don't know what all her health issues were. But I had to get her contact info.to get in touch later sometime. What a joyful person she is. Her brother from a distance came to see her,what a surprise for him!! I knew kangen water from the Enagic machine works,this blew my mind,I must say. If anyone is looking to improve there health check them out,we also found out all the other competitors machines are not using the medical grade of plates. I heard last week a friend in Kansas City bought a Life Ionizer that did not change the water to the correct ORP and Alkaline. My emal is paul.gingerich@gmail.com I love to help people feel better!! and I love our water!! Now my thoughts are going back to my quilting!!! so long friends.... Susan.... from Missouri www.suegingerich.yourbodyiswater.com
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Wed, Oct 26 2011 5:26 PM

Susan, this is very interesting.  Where in MO are you? I just live about 60 miles south of Springfield.

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 150
Susan replied on Wed, Oct 26 2011 6:03 PM
Leslie,We live in Stockton about 60 north of Springfield.We've lived here for 34 years. I like to go to Springfield to shop.I will be in Springfield again the 1st day of nov.could we meet? Or do you come this way at any time? Susan
  • | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 150
Susan replied on Sun, Oct 30 2011 3:35 PM
Leslie, I will be in Springfield Tuesday Nov 1st,could you come that day, we could meet somewhere?
Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 150
Susan replied on Sun, Oct 30 2011 3:37 PM
My ph # 417 876 5554 Susan,
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use