Top 10 Posters

Southeast quilting retreat

Page 55 of 66 (977 items) « First ... < Previous 53 54 55 56 57 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 976 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 10 2011 6:01 AM

Nana,I 'm going to get mine to you today ,or at least in the mail today. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Nov 10 2011 1:30 PM

Marge (AKA Dimples):
Jeans go with anything

Marge

I will bring jeans too! But the navy and black pants have stretchy waists so I will be more comfortable.!! LOL My jeans are not as forgiving! : )   If I don't eat then I won't spill. LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Nov 10 2011 1:41 PM

Nana:
I could always take you ladies by the thrift store to get some clothes then redonate after you are done with them.....

Nana

I am tall so I would get stuck in the men's dept with ugly stuff. That's my luck! LOL

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710

So whats this about a retreat in roanoke???  I'm In florida and I'm always up for quilting fun!  What? Where? When? How Much? Full?

Andrea

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

The retreat is in Virginia Beach Andrea.  Right now I think it is full but you could go onto the waiting list.  The dates are April 14th - 22nd (I think that's right anyhow) 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 329
Points 4,940
Sue replied on Thu, Nov 10 2011 10:22 PM

Hi Ladies, I will becoming from Dayton, Ohio if any one needs a ride I will be driving b my self let me know.

Can't wait to meet all of you.

Have a great night

Hugs sue D. Ohio 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 374
Points 9,355
Nan replied on Thu, Nov 10 2011 10:39 PM

Just wanted to let you all know..I went on my mini-retreat to Diana's and we met up with Mary in Sevierville at quilt store. WE all had lunch and went to two shops yesterday and today Diana took me to alittle diner for lunch and then another quilt store. I never even got my machine out of my car. We all had a great time. I did not feel one bit anxious or nervous at all. o I will be going to both Virginia Beach and Gatlinburg retreats barring no unusual circumstances. Thanks again to all who encouraged me and especially to Diana who offered for me to visit her home and Mary who met up with us. I just love all the fabric I bought also.

Nan

Cleveland, TN

• | Post Points: 95
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Nov 11 2011 4:52 AM

Nan, that is wonderful  new, We knew you could do it .. Barbara..PS thanks to Diana and Mary..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710

Thanks Marge, I think I will be on a wedding cruise during that time, oh well, would of been fun.

Andrea

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,446
Points 176,318
Marie replied on Fri, Nov 11 2011 7:53 AM

Nan, see, you did it and everyone had a wonderful time!  Looking forward to meeting you and all the girls at the retreat.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Nov 11 2011 8:25 AM

Nan:

Just wanted to let you all know..I went on my mini-retreat to Diana's and we met up with Mary in Sevierville at quilt store. WE all had lunch and went to two shops yesterday and today Diana took me to alittle diner for lunch and then another quilt store. I never even got my machine out of my car. We all had a great time. I did not feel one bit anxious or nervous at all. o I will be going to both Virginia Beach and Gatlinburg retreats barring no unusual circumstances. Thanks again to all who encouraged me and especially to Diana who offered for me to visit her home and Mary who met up with us. I just love all the fabric I bought also.

Nan

Cleveland, TN

Nan, I am SO proud of you!! You are my hero, for sure.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Nov 11 2011 11:15 AM

Nan

I just knew that you would have a wonderful time.  I bet it felt like you gals had known each other for ever.  So glad that you are less apprehensive about coming to the retreat.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Nov 11 2011 11:23 AM

Joni and Marge, I am jealous of Nan, Mary and Diane's mini retreat. Lets do one, too.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,509
Points 30,680
Diana replied on Fri, Nov 11 2011 11:40 AM

Hello everyone,    Had trouble getting in here all morning but seems to be working now.  

We had a great time on our mini-retreat.  Just some shopping and a nice lunch out.  I had forgotten that our local quilt shop here in Morristown has 40% sale going on.....nice surprise.  Got some nice fabric for the backing of my QOV quilt.   Nan got to check out my poor fabric supply..LOL  We should do this every month or so...   Mary, let me know when you're ready for a sewing session.  Hubby will be up north all next week too so I'll be here.  Don't have a guild meeting until the 19th of Nov.

Sukocki, you can come up and join us anytime as well as anyone who is close by and wants to meet up and sew or shop or whatever.  I know where every fabric shop is within 100 mile radius..LOL

Diana in East Tn.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Nov 11 2011 11:43 AM

I want a mini retreat too.  So sad...... :(.      I don't have anyone that lives close enough to have a mini retreat with......

Vinton, Virginia

Page 55 of 66 (977 items) « First ... < Previous 53 54 55 56 57 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use