Top 10 Posters

Southeast quilting retreat

Page 27 of 66 (977 items) « First ... < Previous 25 26 27 28 29 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 976 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 7:31 PM

Me too Barbara me too.   Although I do like a good drink occasionally.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 7:37 PM

I haven't decided yet how i am going to get there. I have been checking into flying, I have only flown once and I hated it lol.

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 8:15 PM

Leslie

If you decide to fly you can come into Roanoke on Friday the 13 th and you can ride with Gini, Marlene and I.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 374
Points 9,355
Nan replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 8:19 PM

I need to have a small fan blowing at night, both for slight noise and air circulation...In cool weather I put it blowing towards a wall. And I get up at least once a night for bathroom. I can not get into a top bunk but lower one is okay with me. Non-smoker. I take meds at night and fall asleep about an hr after taking them. No ambien for me. I will bring my own fan.

Nan

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 8:29 PM

Marge (AKA Dimples):
  But then if you really are that tiny, we could squeeze you in just about anywhere.

I'm not tiny by any means Marge.  I'm just height challenged.  Where I lack in height I gain in width.  

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 8:47 PM

Nan:

I need to have a small fan blowing at night, both for slight noise and air circulation...In cool weather I put it blowing towards a wall. And I get up at least once a night for bathroom. I can not get into a top bunk but lower one is okay with me. Non-smoker. I take meds at night and fall asleep about an hr after taking them. No ambien for me. I will bring my own fan.

Nan

Y'all realize we are creating a monster here. If we list everythiing each of us needs, can't do, doesn't have, etc. we will all be spending the week on the beach rather then in the house.  With that being said, I go to bed at 8 p.m. no TV, no noise. I read for 1 - 3 hours, snort for a half hour then go to sleep, getting up about 10 times to use the potty, go back to sleep and pass gas until I get up at 7 in the morning. Oh, I am a very hot sleeper so will need all windows open and fans running. I like coffee and donuts for breakfast at about 8 a.m. I will be on my computer until about 11, chatting up the girls at QCA.  Then I take a nap. jk    DH said I should be getting my deposit back the day after Nana gets it.  Can't imagine why that would be. : 0

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 8:57 PM

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Y'all realize we are creating a monster here. If we list everythiing each of us needs, can't do, doesn't have, etc. we will all be spending the week on the beach rather then in the house.  With that being said, I go to bed at 8 p.m. no TV, no noise. I read for 1 - 3 hours, snort for a half hour then go to sleep, getting up about 10 times to use the potty, go back to sleep and pass gas until I get up at 7 in the morning. Oh, I am a very hot sleeper so will need all windows open and fans running. I like coffee and donuts for breakfast at about 8 a.m. I will be on my computer until about 11, chatting up the girls at QCA.  Then I take a nap. jk    DH said I should be getting my deposit back the day after Nana gets it.  Can't imagine why that would be. : 0

Sukochi, that sounds like my routine, but I stay up a little later than 8 pm.  I'm not usually asleep until about Midnight and I don't usually sleep in bed, but rather my recliner.  I'm told that I can snore up a storm, too!  Wish I was going to be there,  I know you guys will have a great time.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 8:57 PM

geez,  just roll me in a corner or under a table so no one steps on me and cover me up.   i'll be good to go.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 9:02 PM

gini:
geez,  just roll me in a corner or under a table so no one steps on me and cover me up.   i'll be good to go.

I'll join you in that corner Gini as long as you don't smoke if that's ok with you.  As long as it's low and smoke free I'm good to go.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 9:04 PM

marie, the only time i smoke is when i have that sewing machine rev ved up, flames shoot out the back end.

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 24,120

gini:
just roll me in a corner

I'm with you, Gini, I am not too finicky about anything. If I get too cold I'll put on a sweater, if I get too hot I will go outside, if I'm hungry I will eat anything, when I get sleepy I will go to sleep anywhere.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,820
Points 248,549
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:20 PM

You are all so funny, I can see we are gonna have a blast,,I know lets just all sleep on the decks..then we can all watch the sunrise.I'll bet it will be awesome..LOL 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:26 PM

Oh, to be a fly on the wall at this retreat! LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:33 PM

oh my gosh, i will be able to watch the sunrise over the ocean.   i've only seen the sunset on the pacific.  this is going to be cool.  ok barbara, i'm on the deck with you.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,820
Points 248,549
Barbara replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:39 PM

Sounds good Gini,I got to see it once when I was there seems like  a hundred years ago..and it was beautiful.but the rest of the time I was there we had a gale go thru..I'll never forget the wind,one could hardly stand..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 27 of 66 (977 items) « First ... < Previous 25 26 27 28 29 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use